Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Incase your all wandering lol

Im in the middle of swapping web providers so im only accessing the web with me works comp at the mo so might not be on here for a couple of days or more, just thought i'd put this post up incase anyone sends me a pm and i dont get back to you soon...i will still try and access when i can during the day but might not beable to as often as i'd like too Sad

Naaaaaaaa we ant Stu, you take yer time getting back, Dick and I are watching Dave Smile

@Stue11 wrote:
Im in the middle of swapping web providers so im only accessing the web with me works comp at the mo so might not be on here for a couple of days

Ahhh, so you got one of those 'cease and desist' letters as well then Laughing

@Macie_UK wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Im in the middle of swapping web providers so im only accessing the web with me works comp at the mo so might not be on here for a couple of days

Ahhh, so you got one of those 'cease and desist' letters as well then Laughing
No we finally decided to get rid of talktalk censoredcensored useless providers wont go into much detail as Dave might ban me Laughing

@XS1100 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
you any further forward stue? thumbs

Yer where the hell R U ?Part time Mod Very Happy

i reckon gaz is looking for promotion lol!thumbs

No im still waiting for the code to be given to me it can take upto 5days so im still using me pc in work hide

Well I hacked in today with out no code Shocked
Custormer service is right rubbish these days, 5 days for a code some one needs a bollocking unaceptable in these modern times I always get the feeling I am dealing with idiots,.............

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
No im still waiting for the code to be given to me it can take upto 5days so im still using me pc in work hide
dont worry m8 thumbs
agreethumbs

sure you will be back to sort them all out stue thumbsthumbs

Cant believe it weve got streaming at the mo, just waiting for our mac code from talktalk then we can get our new providers onboard thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
Outstanding Stu I can sign off then Sad
I aint counting on this streaming lasting Sad but fingers crossed it will be sorted soon thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
Well I hacked in today with out no code Shocked
Custormer service is right rubbish these days, 5 days for a code some one needs a bollocking unaceptable in these modern times I always get the feeling I am dealing with idiots,.............

Hey hey, easy there. Our Mods do what they can, no need to be like that foflaffraidfoflaffraidfoflhide