Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

suggestions for a first lap top

my daughters looking for a lap top comp mainly for schoolwork/uni can anyone recommended a decent one upto about £350?
thanks Dick. thumbs

if you can squeeze up to £385 tesco were doing a HP pavillion g6 1103a stella laptop

I bought a HP netbook for £350. 3GB memory, 650Gb HD, Bluetooth, good performer which will fit in my little rucksack. No optical drive though. Smile

really want something with 4gb memory.
doesnt matter how big the hard drive is you will never fill it unless she downloads films. can always get external hard drives for very little money.

other thing to think about is processsor type and speed, dont get a celeron as they are crap. they are cheap for a reason. Wink

right just got back from comet over £400 lighter Shocked bought an Acer aspire, windows office, and norton 360 they had the same deal at PC world but were out of stock.
thanks for all your suggestions much appreciated Smilethumbs

@dick65 wrote:
right just got back from comet over £400 lighter Shocked bought an Acer aspire, windows office, and norton 360 they had the same deal at PC world but were out of stock.
thats what I have dick ,new last year , it does every thing I want thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
thats what I have dick ,new last year , it does every thing I want thumbs
got it half price some good deals on at the mo i might get myself one really good quality and spec thumbs

agree Thats the same as mine Dick well pleased and far better then the HP I had before.regards Gaz 100MPH!

Very Happy nice bit of kit gaz thumbs better than my old packard bell windows vista thumbs