Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

B KING snake pass

nice find like how the speedo was covered and no wonder , I know at 5,000 rpm your doing 100 mph and he was up to 7,500- 8,000 rpm at times Shocked

@Davehutch wrote:
nice find like how the speedo was covered and no wonder , I know at 5,000 rpm your doing 100 mph and he was up to 7,500- 8,000 rpm at times Shocked

That would depend on what gear your in Dave, looking at the video I wouldn't say he was doing much over 100, if at all.

@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

That would depend on what gear your in Dave, looking at the video I wouldn't say he was doing much over 100, if at all.
agree but it would be getting there bloody quick , done snake pass a few times over the years thumbs

i guess im a bit made, but would choose a MT-01 over the B-King. Mainly because i love the sound of a twin and the torque hehe

ITCHY wrote:
I've walked snake pass a few times, does that count?? Very Happy
no lol!