Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tankie

Loads of bits L@@k !!!

Thought i would give a heads up with stuff iam going to list on e bay soon , would rather them go to forum members all in GOOD condition PM me for descriptions pics questions
Dainese Full leathers black cost £499 last year iam 36-38 bottoms 6ft 1 and 44-46 chest these fit great (spot on)
Honda textile racing jacket
Heine gereke carbon race gloves size l
heine gereke winter lobster claw gloves (best winter gloves ever)
spada wet weather warm 2 peace camo suit (great bit of kit)
Alpinestars smx boots size 12 (iam usually an 11 great fit and smart looking boots) black.
oxford lifetime bum bag.
Bandit alien 2 carbon helmet l with clear and smoke visors.
Craft black helmet 2 visors as above l .
PM me if interested .

Comes with cover and 2 visors worn only a couple of times , had a lad pop round to look at the Craft one today but it was a bit small (he said) as he seen this one he offered me £120 but i said i would think about it ,as i paid £270 + £40 for the dark visor, still open to offers m8 thumbs

Oooh, like the boots, I have the track ones, I'm always a boot 10 shoe 9 but the boots are a 8. So think yours may be too big

Oooh, like the boots, I have the track ones, I'm always a boot 10 shoe 9 but the boots are a 8. So think yours may be too big

iam an 11 but these are a 12 , great boots tried on around 10 pairs before i got these thumbs

Just thought over near a big bike shop tmoz, try a pair on haha, genious. I have had 11 boots before, they were axo thou

Just thought over near a big bike shop tmoz, try a pair on haha, genious. I have had 11 boots before, they were axo thou

soon as you try m8 you will buy thumbs

good boots m8y i got the waterproof version best boots ive had thumbsthumbs

@Tankie wrote:

If they fit lol. Need more road going boots, mine are great for quick blast but crap for traveling, and my rst boots are worn to death, need chucking tbh

@Tankie wrote:

If they fit lol. Need more road going boots, mine are great for quick blast but crap for traveling, and my rst boots are worn to death, need chucking tbh

all day comfy chad and you can walk distance in them and the fit is superb,i thought boots like this were overpriced till i tried on a pair!! Very Happythumbsthumbs

@Tankie wrote:

These tick all the boxes looks , fit , great if you do track days , or if you tour, also good for walking around off the bike thumbs £60 for mine inc postage (bargin for a size 11 rider) thumbs

@Tankie wrote:
@Tankie wrote:

These tick all the boxes looks , fit , great if you do track days , or if you tour, also good for walking around off the bike thumbs £60 for mine inc postage (bargin for a size 11 rider) thumbs

I'll try some tmoz and let ya know