Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tankie

CB1000R 2010.

Well after much thought and discussion with the wife,and the fact my shoulder is never going to be the same again , i have decided to sell my Black CB1000r i know it is not the right time of year , however i thought i would post on here first ,the bike will have over 2k worth of replacement parts , can be sold as standard to cover my outstanding finance , or sell with all my xtras for £500 over that figure think it has 5-6 k outstanding will get full figure asp , as well as the xtras it has a brand new engine case and brand new tank and sub frame , it has done 3500 with a full SH 8000 service just done spread the word , xtras include- yoshimora titanium pipe,asv leavers,gills rear sets, carbon front screen,carbon fork covers,
honda averto alarm,r&g crash bobbins and tail tidy,shock cover,beauwolf rad cover,seat cowl,yoshimora bar ends,dpm race hugger.

Tankie, how much would you sell the rearsets, shock cover, carbon bits, rad cover and hugger for, thats if you will seperate it all.

Cheers

Andy

@Bulla101 wrote:
Tankie, how much would you sell the rearsets, shock cover, carbon bits, rad cover and hugger for, thats if you will seperate it all.

Cheers

Andy

Not sure yet m8 but will let youknow when i get a few quotes from garages still getting work done atm but will keep you in mind thumbs

@Tankie wrote:
@Bulla101 wrote:

Cheers

Andy

Not sure yet m8 but will let youknow when i get a few quotes from garages still getting work done atm but will keep you in mind thumbs

this is the bike

Mate that bike is gorgeous! Bet you're gutted to have to sell Sad

All the best with the sale mate...

thumbs

I looooove these bikes. One of my favorites but I can't afford one so don't try lol. Good luck with the sale thou

I looooove these bikes. One of my favorites but I can't afford one so don't try lol. Good luck with the sale thou

Best bike i have ever ridden loads of mods on it (custom built) devistated to sell her but my shoulder is F***** Sad

@Tankie wrote:

Best bike i have ever ridden loads of mods on it (custom built) devistated to sell her but my shoulder is F***** Sad

Shame to hear mate. What you after next?

@Tankie wrote:

Shame to hear mate. What you after next?

Sad to say but giving it all up for now m8, its a push bike or cage from now on Sad

That's a bugger. I'm 18 trying to run a bike and cage, if one were to go would be cage

same m8 but got a wife and kids so no chance for me lol.