Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

side light

Does a side light have to work for an mot. I know its not needed, but does it have to work of it is there

if the bikes fitted with a switch or key lock switch for the side lights that's a big YES!!
I think ya got ya answer already !! thumbs

if the bikes fitted with a switch or key lock switch for the side lights that's a big YES!!
I think ya got ya answer already !! thumbs

The cbr I sold to my mate, no parking light, and lights are,always one so not sure then.

a lot of aftermarket headlight are not road legal, if it dont have a side light bulb fitted i would say its not road legal. but i could be very wrong

a lot of aftermarket headlight are not road legal, if it dont have a side light bulb fitted i would say its not road legal. but i could be very wrong

There's a side light fitted, but bike wirings decided to play up so gotta do some wireing then for him

Try and find you one online, what year and model is it?
Yup, Yep , Yes !!

Ah okay lol.

It's a 2007 cbr 125, I've got a wireing diagram in the garage if that's what I need

Yes the diagram should get you sorted, if the side light comes on by a handlebar switch, check that first, that's where the problems usually start, because they don't get used much and get built up with crap, Give the connections and connectors a good clean up