Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

SATURDAY NIGHT GET OUT OF JAIL FREE PARTY!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE SATURDAY NIGHT GET OUT OF JAIL FREE PARTY ALL PROSPECTING MEMEBERS WELCOME
REMEMBER BRING A BOTTLE AND NO CLOTHES

No Glass/Dogs/or campfires allowed backpatch clubs by prior arrangement only.and please keep the clips clean!
remember I am watching you

partypartypartypartyparty

Loaded couple visa on phone, you guys are sad. I'll find some random, funny vids when on the laptop Lmao

Nice one Stu some top tunes there! ABBA is ok if you like wedding receptions thumbs
Check this out nice Tats to!

Loaded couple visa on phone, you guys are sad. I'll find some random, funny vids when on the laptop Lmao
iTS a party Chad music only LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingpartypartypartypartyparty i have to stay in tonight i was a naughty boy last night fightingfightingfightingfighting

@Stue11 wrote:
iTS a party Chad music only LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingpartypartypartypartyparty i have to stay in tonight i was a naughty boy last night fightingfightingfightingfighting

You won't like my music lol Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:

You won't like my music lol Laughing
Dont matter mate just post partypartypartypartyparty

T Rex Marc Liked and was friends with Calvert! cool
Got the album Smile

Quality Dick thumbs
QUEENS OF THE STONEAGE well sick thumbs

dunno about this one.

Yer nice one Stu thumbs Cold play good driving music for blagging over to Wales!

Morning Stan you got a call for a pick up outside finos some chicks for the party
good clip
Dick, Rory dig um out wow!

The only song i ever wanted to learn to play on me guitar....and i can after years of practise thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
The only song i ever wanted to learn to play on me guitar....and i can after years of practise thumbs
didnt know you played guitar m8 makes two of us thumbsthumbs

pickled egg ,packet of plain crisps and a bottle of "k" please.

this is a great un , always remember hearing it in the back off the car on the way back from my nans on the sunday night chart show, seemed like it was in the charts for ages.

I was only 7 Shocked