Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

GET OUT THE SHED FREE PARTY! RSVP

@XS1100 wrote:
Psy power!

Streetfighter & and any one else who would like know the score.
need a run down
Where do we start?its Massive......
I will start the Hawkwind family tree

Nik Turner ICU = INNER CITY UNIT =krankshaft=
Bob Calvert = Captain lockheed and the Starfighters
Then both went in to Hawkwind with Dave Brock.
Lemmy (Bass) now Motorhead.
Dick add some more thumbs

I'm hooked thumbsthumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
Check this out street 1/9!

Very good that never new they sang silver machine, my cousin used to like them when I was a kid he was 10 years older than me so I new about them coz he always had them on, he died a few years ago gonna see if his wife still has his vynles . thumbs

Turning star projections Voices from the deep Throbbing of the engines You exit from the heat Paper on the pavement Cars crawling in the road Emotion of the city
you ease your heavy load thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
Turning star projections Voices from the deep Throbbing of the engines You exit from the heat Paper on the pavement Cars crawling in the road Emotion of the city
you ease your heavy load thumbs

this was put up 6 days ago,not bad sound quality either thumbs

thats very good but i like this and the Birmingham gig looms ever closer?tempting Toms in touch with Nik on a daily basis how cools that!

thats cool gaz hes a decent bloke nik, really nice that m8 thumbs heres another band he plays in Very Happy

yeah fading mate ill leave you with this Very Happy

ill catch you tommorow gaz thumbs

Well done streetfighter nice one now watch this 1.24mins better than telly

its the drugs of the 70s lol

Anyone watching BBC4, prog at the BBC, BBC studio performances by progressive rock bands of the 70's, so far I have seen yes,atomic rooster, family, gentle giant, it's the ultimate GET OUT THE SHED FREE PARTY ! RSVP thumbs

Anyone watching BBC4, prog at the BBC, BBC studio performances by progressive rock bands of the 70's, so far I have seen yes,atomic rooster, family, gentle giant, it's the ultimate GET OUT THE SHED FREE PARTY ! RSVP thumbs

Now one for our Dave it's caravan singing Caravan
The Dog, The Dog, He's At It Again thumbs

Now one for our Dave it's Caravan singing
The Dog, The Dog, He's At It Again thumbs

Genesis now Phil Collins with hair and side burns, this has to be one of the best 70's rock programs I have ever seen its been absolutely propa the last band is king crimson if you never watched it you have deffo missed out I've had an empty house and watched something I really enjoyed in piece and quite no kids no wife just me and the dog thumbs

And after is QUEEN The Legendary 1975 Concert
I've seen it before well good if you like QUEEN thumbs

their alright, clever with their music but to be fair not my taste, but oldie pairents got it on

And after is QUEEN The Legendary 1975 Concert
I've seen it before well good if you like QUEEN thumbs

their alright, clever with their music but to be fair not my taste, but oldie pairents got it on

I think they are great alway ave, still I am an oldie lol, And this that I've watched tonight has been amazing thumbsclap