Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Bird table

@Neill wrote:
Dave put it down the end or middle of the garden, get yourself some lard soften and mix in some wild bird seed mix mould them into balls the size of a tennis ball, put some string through them and then in the fridge to go hard. Then tie them to each corner of the table, thumbs

I buy these from Wilko's saves me getting my hands greasy Very Happy
get them by the bucket full

Get a handful of gloves from the petrol station they use for the diesel thumbs u don't get greasy hands then thumbs or Dave get the Mrs to do it and you still dont get greasy hands it's a win win situation thumbs

@Neill wrote:
Dave put it down the end or middle of the garden, get yourself some lard soften and mix in some wild bird seed mix mould them into balls the size of a tennis ball, put some string through them and then in the fridge to go hard. Then tie them to each corner of the table, thumbs

Get a handful of gloves from the petrol station they use for the diesel thumbs u don't get greasy hands then thumbs or Dave get the Mrs to do it and you still dont get greasy hands it's a win win situation thumbs

banana

@Neill wrote:

so thats why theres never any there when i go to fill me car up fighting

@Neill wrote:

so thats why theres never any there when i go to fill me car up fighting

I don't go all the way to Sheffield to get me gloves,But i have been told they take them to keep there hands warm in the winter up there foflfofl

first birds now gloves,what is this falconry school? i use the mother in laws rubber gloves,for anything messy, Shocked i allso would put it down the bottom of the garden. now that youve pulled Smile