Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

ural sidecar motorcycle factory russia

not lookers but tough old workhorses, be great for where i live thumbs

im a bit sceptical about there ratings at times they probs just have it a couple days except long termers i think owners should rate them as its them who live with the bikes day in day out thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
im a bit sceptical about there ratings at times they probs just have it a couple days except long termers i think owners should rate them as its them who live with the bikes day in day out thumbs

no owner ratings, so either no ones brave enough, or their all in hospital where the bikes fell apart thumbs

@dick65 wrote:

no owner ratings, so either no ones brave enough, or their all in hospital where the bikes fell apart thumbs

Now that could be true or aint got no bottle

@dick65 wrote:

thats ratings on all bikes but see where you coming from with the ural lol!lol!

Looks good i'd like to do it, would be good if you could set up a paintball version with the bike and side cars partypartythumbsthumbs
agreethumbs

i would love one of those, what a great way to spend a sunday afternoon, riding my bike and gunning down people I don't like thumbs