Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New In Store Items 20/04/2009

Guest Guest

Message from Jwr-John-me
Hi all!!sorry for delaying the new photos of the items!!i have returned just an hour ago(8:30 am) from Thessaloniki's airport to Athens and tommorow i am leaving for Italy!

------------------------------------------

Bee Tribal!

Hey Pet Society fans! This week’s item release has just occurred so sign onto Pet Society via either Facebook or MySpace to check out everything that’s new!

In the Mystery Store you will find the Glitter Apple, which is the first of a new series of mysterious foods being introduced that are perishable. This means that the food will only last for a certain period of time (you are told the time period prior to purchase), so your pet needs to eat it before it expires! These items will also have a timer clock over them while in your chest to give an indication of the time remaining until they disappear. Unlike standard foods which increase your pet’s health, when eaten mysterious foods will cause a magical effect to occur instead, the effect is only temporary and has a set time period. If you wish to remove the effect sooner, Effect Away has also been introduced to the Mystery Store, when your pet drinks this, the current effect will cease.

Text is from http://www.blog.petsociety.com
Pictures uploaded and added from Jwr

Mystery Store

Have a nice week
John

i wonder does anyone know whether the mystery food is just arrived or new items ? will it be taken off the shop next week?

i think it will be there for a while, do you think they will change the effect of the golden apple once in a while?? Smile that would be interesting Smile

Guest Guest
LOCKED AND MOVED IN THE PORTAL ARCHIVE