Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steph42

mk2 celica supra

Sadly i've decided to put my much loved 86 supra up for sale as ive just bought a scooby sti.... Very Happy

its totally standard and original , not perfect but in vry good condition its 26yrs old remember, its been serviced by toyota most ov its life and ovr the last 3 mths ive had it fully serviced timing belt and all fluids including dif and g/box, its an auto with a/c power steering and all the electric working as they should..genuine 204,000 miles on the clock 1 owner before me, ive owned it for 6mths...but as above the scooby forces sale, ive nowhere to store the supra

As for how much i wont take a penny less than £1400 for it she's worth more than that in parts alone..!

Any1 interested please get in touch ...tho i'd like the car to goto some1 who'll enjoy it

204k? somone loved driving that. and i like it bit of a back to the future type car, back then when they made cars they thought would looks like today. thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Dont see many of them these days Steve thumbs

my mate has got one in black it looks the nuts, reminds me of the the first knight rider car KIT thumbs