Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cpt_pants

Mototcycle monthly

Was in the barbers waiting, and noticed this on the table too late, I had just spotted it, and it was my turn for my usual short back and shine.

Does anyone read it, if so is it any good?

[img][/img]

I dont read it...mcn ive bought for years...and i just get enougth time to read that..looks a good read Very Happythumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
i get it on subscription a great read m8 Smilethumbs

Posh Sad

nah its only about £7 delivered for a year i know its free but i like to support them thumbs

yeah, I think it's better than mcn, covers most aspects of biking, and it's free, Hein gericke have them laying about...you just help yourself, I did subscribe for a year....the subscription just covers the postage for the year...but i let it lapse....too busy riding in the summer to read it, miss it in the winter tho lol.

@dick65 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
i get it on subscription a great read m8 Smilethumbs

Posh Sad

nah its only about £7 delivered for a year i know its free but i like to support them thumbs

@spence wrote:
yeah, I think it's better than mcn, covers most aspects of biking, and it's free, Hein gericke have them laying about...you just help yourself, I did subscribe for a year....the subscription just covers the postage for the year...but i let it lapse....too busy riding in the summer to read it, miss it in the winter tho lol.

Cheers fella's, I have never seen it before, the one over here must have been brought over by someone, and donated. If they will deliver over here i will subscribe.