Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

True'ly amazing:)

Some may have seen this before....cant wait for april...

really dont know how they stay on scratch
Nor me Chad thumbs the last time i got down that low...me knee it the floor followed by me head elbow and the rest of me LaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
Nor me Chad thumbs the last time i got down that low...me knee it the floor followed by me head elbow and the rest of me LaughingLaughing

when first had bandiot on road, in a december, went to show my nan. front wheel slipped on black ice, bar end hit floor, i leant full throttle, bike bounced back up on the back wheel. after a 3 months break, 1 week on road and i was shook up abit lol.

@Stue11 wrote:

when first had bandiot on road, in a december, went to show my nan. front wheel slipped on black ice, bar end hit floor, i leant full throttle, bike bounced back up on the back wheel. after a 3 months break, 1 week on road and i was shook up abit lol.
Shocked oh dear Shocked

It is amazing though how they just get that low down, and also when you see them just playing on certain corners just drifting around thumbsthumbs

get ya knee down,good little vid that stue thumbsthumbs