Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

To Day FRIDAY 13th

I have sat all day in my arm chair with my Hi Viz Jacket and hard hat just in case yer never know!!!!!!! Shocked

I was born on a Friday the 13th an I've ad a good day, met an old friend I aint seen for about 20 years, gonna get the old gang together an go an get slaughtered in a few weeks partypartythumbsthumbs

I have 13 tattood on me back as its a personall reminder of one of my sisters and kids.

I wrapped copper wire round the managers chair,the attached to a 20ft pole and nothing happend scratch so much for friday the 13th

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
I have 13 tattood on me back as its a personall reminder of one of my sisters and kids.
and 666 on his head hide
Very true and when i fall over drunk it reads 999 thumbsthumbsthumbsLaughingLaughingLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:
lol! I haven't had a drink in 2 weeks , and going to a 40th party tomorrow affraid

best order yourself a new cast then mate ready for you falling over Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
lol! I haven't had a drink in 2 weeks , and going to a 40th party tomorrow affraid
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked 2 WEEKS ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked good on ya mate 249calories in each pint but god they are nice C's thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
Shocked good on ya Dave thumbs you climbing the walls yet Laughing
TBH this week has been a week from hell , can only get better , not sure if to drink or not tomorrow yet Suspect

its a hard one m8 just do what you feel comfortable with thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
Shocked good on ya Dave thumbs you climbing the walls yet Laughing
TBH this week has been a week from hell , can only get better , not sure if to drink or not tomorrow yet Suspect

its a hard one m8 just do what you feel comfortable with thumbs

agree
With the above Dave just go with the flow mate and see how you feel thumbs