Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gsf1200

complete exhaust,03-97

does anyone know if theCOMPLETEexhaust,from a 03 1200 bandit will fit a 97 Mk1?ive spoken to 2 dealers who have both compared the part numbers,both say its a different part(and wont fit)you guys must know different??if it does i can get a full 03 system,that has done only 2500 miles,before it was replaced by a full yoshimura system(more money than sense,this boy)for £150,but as i say if it dont fit,i dont want to be stuck with it,any help?that would be great,GSF WinkWink

Not sure meself sorry but im sure someone on here will know thumbs

95 - 07 should be the same headers.. aka all oil cooled gsf 600 should be the same, ( and believe the early oil cooled 650 ) and the oil cooled 1200 should be the same. Replacement headers are the same model from 97 to 05/07.

depends, you can get the headers alone from delkevic for about £150, there stainless steel single skinned, wont rust like the standard ones and will gain a bit of power thumbs

Im 99% sure there not the same,different diameter headers thumbs

seems like no one is 100% sure if this is going to be feesable?may just get the origional collector repaired,or buy new delvik?thanx any way guys SadSadSad GSF

@gsf1200 wrote:
seems like no one is 100% sure if this is going to be feesable?may just get the origional collector repaired,or buy new delvik?thanx any way guys SadSadSad GSF
just measured my headers there roughley 125 mm give or take in diameter

05 plate thumbs

as far as im aware, the 600 headers are different to the 1200 headers, but all years of 6 fit 6, and 12 fit 12.. but dont rely on me with that... If its rotted and someone wants over £100 for a standard system, just buy a replacement after market one for a little bit more, will be worth the dosh in the long run thumbs

or repair the one you have for very little ££

been onto motad today,they tell me that all b12s from 96-05 run the same downpipes,the same answer i got from esb in bolton,the link pipe has the same part no,BUT IS DIFFERENT,(the center stand stop is lower)but i know a guy who can sort that for me,as for the end can,the only differance is the 3 bolt set up is id say 6ml differant,to the mk1,i will have the dremmel out tomorrow,and let you lot know how the job has gone,03 SYSTEM ON A 97 BANDIT,SORTED,ish SurprisedSurprisedVery Happy

@gsf1200 wrote:
been onto motad today,they tell me that all b12s from 96-05 run the same downpipes,the same answer i got from esb in bolton,the link pipe has the same part no,BUT IS DIFFERENT,(the center stand stop is lower)but i know a guy who can sort that for me,as for the end can,the only differance is the 3 bolt set up is id say 6ml differant,to the mk1,i will have the dremmel out tomorrow,and let you lot know how the job has gone,03 SYSTEM ON A 97 BANDIT,SORTED,ish SurprisedSurprisedVery Happy
result hope ya sort it thumbsthumbsthumbs