Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

anyone near liverpool?

wirrel area i believe he said?

a guys offered me a cagiva raptor 650 for £1300 56 plate with 25k on it. but would like it checked before i travel if possible, still got yzf in mind, just thinking this a newer bike may be worth looking into.

also anyone know what the bvikes are like?

wirrel area i believe he said?

a guys offered me a cagiva raptor 650 for £1300 56 plate with 25k on it. but would like it checked before i travel if possible, still got yzf in mind, just thinking this a newer bike may be worth looking into.

also anyone know what the bvikes are like?

id stick with the yamaha chad,tried and trusted m8
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/bikereviews/searchresults/Bike-Reviews/Cagiva/Cagiva-Raptor-650-2003-present/

Ile be honest here mate could you buy any jap bike for that king of money with a 56plate regardless of mileage..i think not...stick with the other one mate...this is my own opinion thumbs

okay thanmx. hes just got a triumph so wants a quick sale. their up for around 2k normally

@Stue11 wrote:
If im right they are ajs if so dont bother they are censored t
maybee not ajs group...infact not...stick with the yam thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Ile be honest here mate could you buy any jap bike for that king of money with a 56plate regardless of mileage..i think not...stick with the other one mate...this is my own opinion thumbs

agree stick with what you know m8 thumbs that yamahas all youll need for a few years thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

agree stick with what you know m8 thumbs that yamahas all youll need for a few years thumbs

okay cheers. busget on yam will be £1000 with buying, so ill take time with second hand exhaust etc. its then how i like it, and ill leave it at that. just get it tidy thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

okay cheers. busget on yam will be £1000 with buying, so ill take time with second hand exhaust etc. its then how i like it, and ill leave it at that. just get it tidy thumbs
thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

agree

@sweban wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

agree

agreethumbs