Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

poxy fire alarms

Good job i never ad a beer last night, i was tempted to aswell i would be suffering big time now, its just a constant whine censoredcensoredhead banghead banghead bang

Theres nothing worse mate,they were testing the alarm at work the other day was doing me head in

dont know why who would want to steal a kia LaughingLaughing

reckon even a chav wouldnt go there Laughing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH propa in my head now i could just walk out, people keep on asking when its going to stop, the thing is everyone has had the email. there stuck up office bods, and i changed my job for an easier life feels like im back in alarm response thought i'd got away from this noise head bangcensoredhead bangcensored

My days gone from bad to worse, fire alarm engineer wanted to silence the alarm testing so he could go an get something to eat and they will not turn off, panel has froze and he dont no what to do what a great day head bang

@lee wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
burn it fofl
lol!

Ended up with 4x engineers ere and the alarm was turned off 5mins ago, my head is banging and i can still hear the ringing in my ears, SadSadthumb downfightingfightingcensoredcensoredhead banghead bang

Good job i never ad a beer last night, i was tempted to aswell i would be suffering big time now, its just a constant whine censoredcensoredhead banghead banghead bang

Bit like our lass a constant whine foflfoflfoflfofl