Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

127 hours

@Davehutch wrote:
i cant watch it hide

i will if you do hide .... my son just came down from his bedroom and said i was watching Columbo this morning and thats better, he's nearly 15 and aint stopped talking asking me what if and whats that and how did he get there

if he cut his arm off straight away he wouldnt of gone through so much shi; and having to drink his own pish Shocked and he could of got his knife really sharp on the rock cos he had sod all else to do thumbs

if he cut his arm off straight away he wouldnt of gone through so much shi; and having to drink his own pish Shocked and he could of got his knife really sharp on the rock cos he had sod all else to do thumbs

its based on a true story. youch!

I've had to do that a few times in my youth rather than wake that ugly bird up thats laying on my arm fofl

ITCHY wrote:
I've had to do that a few times in my youth rather than wake that ugly bird up thats laying on my arm fofl

so it grows back then?

What drink is PISH do they only sell it in the Sunderland for you Mackams and the States for the Yanks fofl

ITCHY wrote:
foflfoflfoflfofl

ITCHY wrote:

LOL been there done that. And the walk of shame back home, no one around but the milkman Shocked

@cpt_pants wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

LOL been there done that. And the walk of shame back home, no one around but the milkman Shocked

foflfofl