Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Bouncers channel 4 tonight..

Ive been told me brothers are on there Laughing heres a pic of me youngest one Aka Dosh thumbs

was he working on the doors stue,or just out on the town cant recall seeing him

He was'nt on there i know Embarassed he used to work for that company in question, they sacked him for fighting i was just tipped off that he was gonna be Rolling Eyes i rang him earlier he LaughingLaughing at me and said i was always easily led Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
He was'nt on there i know Embarassed he used to work for that company in question, they sacked him for fighting i was just tipped off that he was gonna be Rolling Eyes i rang him earlier he LaughingLaughing at me and said i was always easily led Laughing

sacked for fighting how can a bouncer avoid that lol!

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

It was one of his fellow workmates LaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

It was one of his fellow workmates LaughingLaughing
lol!