Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Tyre didnt go down, must have been the heat as got bike out for a wash and found 3 holes on the rear tyre Sad gutted!

off road for couple weeks then, got £70 towards tyres and will need whats left o 2-3 weeks wages for the rest!

dam dam dam head banghead bang

Sorry to hear this chad, just wondering if u could get a scrub, I'll ask my mate in the bike shop how much he sells them for, let me no the size it's up to you just to get you by for a while thumbs

Sorry to hear this chad, just wondering if u could get a scrub, I'll ask my mate in the bike shop how much he sells them for, let me no the size it's up to you just to get you by for a while thumbs

okay thanx

rear is conti road attack, otherwise it would have to be a pair, bikes handle crap on odds ive found. sizes are

160-60-17
120-60-17 or 120-70-17

thanx mate!

might take mine off bin the rear, and sell front to add funds!

160/60-17 for the SV

*edit* beat me to it lol

are they just pin holes or actual punctures? could just slap some slime in it to get you outta trouble till you can afford a new one thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Can't you put an inner tube in??

agree it's getting cheaper chad
thumbs

I've done that before, inner tube in tubeless tyres Smile