Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Evening all had a rad hose blow today on the ZXR so im just looking for some advice as to which brand/kit to use as replacement do i use braided or silicone ultimately want to replace all the hoses is it better to buy direct from manufacturer or flebay etc etc.....i think you get the jist of what im saying so any help would be much appreciated

Hello Dog me not being mechanicaly minded i wouldnt have a clue, but im sure someone will tel ya thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Hello Dog me not being mechanicaly minded i wouldnt have a clue, but im sure someone will tel ya thumbsthumbs

errr thanks for your input stuee infomative as ever lol

Silicon hoses will be fine and you can get em in a colour you like, around 120 squids on Ebay for a kit.

Silicon hoses will be fine and you can get em in a colour you like, around 120 squids on Ebay for a kit.

thanks trebor ive been looking at the ebay kits im just a little worried about the quality though...cheap dosent always mean its a bargain if its no good after 6 months

Samco are the ones you want and I've seen some on EBay for the Zxr 750 for 112 squids, if you get Samco you are getting a quality hose. thumbs

Samco are the ones you want and I've seen some on EBay for the Zxr 750 for 112 squids, if you get Samco you are getting a quality hose. thumbs

just had a looky on the samco website thought it may be cheaper to go to them direct but its not they are priced at £120inc vat so i will keep my options open for now Very Happy