Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trebor4460

Streetfighter and Big Breakie event at the Raven cafe, Whitchurch

Might be up for this one Rob ile keep ya posted mate weather permitting also LaughingLaughingthumbs

The trouble with Ravens cafe is you get some dodgy looking bandits turning up Very Happy

@Nobby wrote:
The trouble with Ravens cafe is you get some dodgy looking bandits turning up Very Happy

agreehide

I see you still have my old twin headlight on Rob thumbs

Should be down there around 10.00am if its not raining rain2

I'll be on my Fizzer bike2

Hey, Russ, didnt realise it was you m8, long time no see, and yep the Bates are holding up just fine, thx.
luv the Yammy m8, looks real nice with the twin Wulfs under the seat.
defo see you at the Raven. Very Happy

sorry Rob only jus seen this it was great last year, I have had no internet this week , and am away on the bike next weekend , so think i will be giving it a miss angry

will do Dave, just off now 1st stop big breakie, weather is fantastic here with a little frost so its gonna be nice ride.
And yep, lookin forward to our ride out Dave, its gonna be a good day.

Had a real gud time down the Raven, some fantastic bikes, and gud to see Mack Hanson and Helen Hanson, Beezer and Russ.
Was certainly ready for a cuppa to warm up and of course the half hour wait for the full English. Laughing
Luved the two strokes that we're there, sounded great with the spannys on, reminiscent of a misspent youth, lol.
A few pics to follow when Mills allows me to get on my PC, Sad

Glad you had a good time Rob look forward to the pics thumbs it sure was cold today thumbs

Thx guys, was kinda like stepping back down memory lane seeing all the bikes I had once owned in pristine condition, and Dave, there was some cracking old Brit bikes.. Cool

sounds like ya had a good day rob,some nice bikes in those pics thumbsthumbs

Thx guys, was kinda like stepping back down memory lane seeing all the bikes I had once owned in pristine condition, and Dave, there was some cracking old Brit bikes.. Cool
The old z's are me fav holds good memories with family meets thumbsthumbs