Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Ready made rally - just add YOU!

Guest Guest

I am organising a rally for the mcc I'm in. It's 24-27th August (bank holiday weekend) and is at a village just outside Selby. Squires is only 15 miles away, so if you've been there, you're not far from The Ferry.

All proceeds are going to three charities - Meningitis Trust, Anthony Nolan Trust and NABD.

Tickets are £15 (advance) £20 on the gate - which for 3nights of fun is a bargain.

There's a great raffle with some awesome prizes - long weekend for 2 in the Algarve; Jack Sh*t tshirt; litre of JD; Grinfactor tshirts; 100% Biker subscription; Suds brew; Streetfighter mag goodies; electric guitar and more! Deffo worth a quid! There's some good stands, decent bands and a hog roast.

If you can't stay the whole weekend, I'll be sorting out some one day/night passes.

Details on website www.peggeditrally.weebly.com and on facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/294477433912364/

So why not make this your chill out rally (like the Royal British Legion local branch are); you won't have to do anything accept turn up and have fun. The Ferry is easy to access and surrounded by lovely countryside and the river Derwent runs right buy. All info on the website and fb. Really hope to see you there!