Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichardH

weather widget?

It was trying to load yesterday Rich with no success, I think its just given up. If Dave just types rain in the space it will never be far from wrong Rolling Eyes

you would not belive what i have to do to keep this forum running and to keep it FREE, it also takes so much of my time,that some times it takes over posting , and i have to make some decisions on my own and quick Shocked

@Davehutch wrote:
you would not belive what i have to do to keep this forum running and to keep it FREE, it also takes so much of my time,that some times it takes over posting , and i have to make some decisions on my own and quick Shocked

Definitely wasn't a criticism of you Dave NoNo , we all appreciate the hard work you and the moderators put in to make this the fantastic, friendly forum it is salutesalutesalute
I for one would have no problem sponsoring the forum if it eases the burden on you Dave thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

AND you do it well