Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

Master cylinder repair kit

Just received this overhaul kit for my daughters bike.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-XR-125-L5-2005-Front-Brake-Master-Cylinder-Repair-Kit-/130766711313?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item1e724daa11&_uhb=1

But it doesn't contain the rubber boot that goes over the piston. I phoned M&P Direct and they said hardly any of the kits contain it Huh but it can clearly be seen in the photo and its the rubber boot that's perished on the bike. I realise its a generic photo but now I'll have to send the kit back and look elsewhere soapbox Rant over sorry Can anyone recommend anywhere to try or shall I just go to Honda? confused

Thanks Dick, I have used David silvers in the (distant!)past when I had my cb250 rsa years ago and I know he's good, but I thought he only sold parts for older models. (Tried Wemoto my usual first stop but no good)
The part in your link does look very similar though confused Going to give him a ring. Thanks Dick! thumbs

i checked a few sites and David silver was the only one i found who stocked something similar worth giving them a bell m8 thumbsthumbs