Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

New Mystery Box Items Released!24/04

New Mystery Box Items Released!

This post is thanks to xiawyeong311

Thats right Pet Society fans, the new mystery box items are here ready for you to go searching for.
We're proud here at PSFC to bring you the first pictures!

White Fox Mask, gmb
Ornate Framed Bed, gmb
Orante Bedside Table, bmb

So get searching now, and keep checking back as we will have all the new item news soon. Plus as reported last week (Yes we we're the first to report on this) the brand new Mystery Egg items are due to be released this weekend, check out this post for full details of the new Mystery Egg items which include, Goldilocks, Sleeping Beauty and Wizard Of Oz!

I just got the White Fox Mask and my pet's been wearing it around.. coooool! 8) :flower: :blackcat:

Right u r Gaia! when I opened my box and saw the mask, I said wOw! Ive never seen this one before! LaughingLaughingLaughing

i had to trade for mine Sad opened loads of boxes but no new items, got another owl tho Smile

I love the ornate Framed Bed and orante Bedside Table . Mask is just :suspect: fine .

so excited about the new mystery egg items!
I have a question that if the brand new Mystery Egg items were released, will the old mystery egg items be removed? cuz i hvn't finished my collection yet :o

the mask is so cute!!

half the pets should put on their bird masks (from mardi gras), and other half, their fox masks -- and they can have a BATTLE! hehe =9

Steve wrote:
Mystery Egg items:

The new items will be released in a new mystery egg machine called "Fairytale" it will be pink!

It's so cute! :cheers:

lunadaisy wrote:
the mask is so cute!!

half the pets should put on their bird masks (from mardi gras), and other half, their fox masks -- and they can have a BATTLE! hehe =9

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Wish we could 'hold events' in pet society, invite other pets to our house and throw a party LaughingLaughing

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i had to trade for mine Sad opened loads of boxes but no new items, got another owl tho Smile

ouchy! yeah owls are still difficult to find. the ornate table will pop out of one of my gmbs.. heehee congratulations

Guest Guest
nice items!!!

Guest Guest
LOCKED AND MOVED IN THE ARCHIVE