Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Anyone about tomorrow?

I need to work tomorrow but figure on a bit of a spin in the morning. Probably get some brekkie at Monyash or the Roaches tearooms, take the scenic route home. I'm not planning going fast, just want my knees in the breeze for a bit. I'll check in tomorrow morning, see how the weather looks, then if anyone's interested can arrange a meet point. Smile

Well, had a nice little run out, breakfast at Flash Stores (the Old Smithy at Monyash is better) right round the Roaches and back through Longnor. Took some great pics, but my SD card has gone spastic on me head bang so you'll just have to take my word for it. Can't tell you how far cuz I still don't know how to work the Speed Triple's trip computer Embarassed but around 100 miles I guess. Smile

Well, had a nice little run out, breakfast at Flash Stores (the Old Smithy at Monyash is better) right round the Roaches and back through Longnor. Took some great pics, but my SD card has gone spastic on me head bang so you'll just have to take my word for it. Can't tell you how far cuz I still don't know how to work the Speed Triple's trip computer Embarassed but around 100 miles I guess. Smile
haha nice 1 m8