Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

cheap Michelins

that is a good price for a pair of tyres , may be i should look in to changing my own tyres, what would i need to buy to do the job properly ??

a bead breaker, some big tyre levers, some rim protectors, tyre soap a balancer and a big compressor to blow them up quick enough to pop them on the rim, otherwise try and find a friendly shop that's got them all and will change them for a tenner a wheel.

a bead breaker, some big tyre levers, some rim protectors, tyre soap a balancer and a big compressor to blow them up quick enough to pop them on the rim, otherwise try and find a friendly shop that's got them all and will change them for a tenner a wheel.

just been looking on ebay , might be worth thinking about in the future

@Davehutch wrote:

just been looking on ebay , might be worth thinking about in the future

Changing em once the beads are brocken is the easy bit...but its like Chris said its making sure youve got the compressor power to seat the beads on the rim thumbs