Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Cotton Telstar back in the UK

I am the previous owner and restorer of the Cotton MK 1 Telstar that is going to the Gloucester Folk Museum.  

It was purchased by me in the mid 90's from the original owner in a very derelict state, it had been converted into a dirt bike, abused, then abandoned.
I'm glad to hear it is going home.
Dan Vitaletti

I am the previous owner and restorer of the Cotton MK 1 Telstar that is going to the Gloucester Folk Museum.  

It was purchased by me in the mid 90's from the original owner in a very derelict state, it had been converted into a dirt bike, abused, then abandoned.
I'm glad to hear it is going home.
Dan Vitaletti

you got any pics then m8 ?? be great to see some of the restoration  no1 

I am in the process of documenting the history of this bike, which I will submit to the Cotton Owners Club (UK) and the Museum.  It will include lots of Before, During and After photos of the restoration.  In the mean time, I'll try to scan and post the photos here.
Thanks
Dan V

I am in the process of documenting the history of this bike, which I will submit to the Cotton Owners Club (UK) and the Museum.  It will include lots of Before, During and After photos of the restoration.  In the mean time, I'll try to scan and post the photos here.
Thanks
Dan V
 thumbs