Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

im going to get hate!

i got hold of a salvage bike for a friend and have had to just get it mot worthy for him to commute on. however ive given him a free respray!

not my bike mate so all good! steves reaction was funny but hes going to ride it  Laughing 

me too mike  Laughing Laughing  and what the hell is that chad

gilera cougar 125, got it on salvage for £120, going to owe him £200 moted on the road. little gem!

@Davehutch wrote:
gay 

well steve said he liked it, he cant wait to see what reactions he gets for riding it! hes like me, life too short to give a f**k  thumbs Laughing 

@dick65 wrote:
would look alright In black chad  thumbs 

agree  might be just the angle of the photo but it looks a very low riding position Chad.

@Davehutch wrote:
gay 

well steve said he liked it, he cant wait to see what reactions he gets for riding it! hes like me, life too short to give a f**k  thumbs Laughing 

I would still spray it chad- that cant be the original colour chad- can it?  affraid 

no i painted it pink today for him! it was matt black but crap job. was blue and silver then blue, then black, now ive done it pink for him! to be honest i did it as a joke i dont think itll stick itll end up gloss black or something eventually i reckon but up to steve.

the seat is very low. and this is the bike steve has bet i cant get my knee down on!! challenge accepted so pics of that to follow!

Bl**dy hell Chad if you get your knee down on that it'll be followed by you legs, arms, head, body and bike!  affraid affraid 

Bl**dy hell Chad if you get your knee down on that it'll be followed by you legs, arms, head, body and bike!  affraid affraid 

fofl fofl fofl affraid 

just wait and see  Laughing 

if i do a video will follow shortly after!  Rolling Eyes 

I had one before, and chad, you will easily get ya knee down! A few things for him to keep a eye out

* The bars are rubber mounted and tend to move/misalign often! so keep checking on them
* The filler cap is a bastard and tend to get stuck on ( if its the original cap! )
* The side panels pop on without screws so you tend to loose them ( mine flew off somewhere between here and Birmingham, god knows where it ended up! )

They handle surprisingly well for what they are.

PS use the back pegs to get ya knee down Wink

I got mine for £200 i think, anyway this is what there like in black Very Happy

side panels are missing, and the fuel caps a derbi senda one as we ddint have the correct key! lets do this  thumbs Laughing