Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

Gsxr1000k2

had this for about 8 years and not ridden it since 2009 so I think its about time it went to someone who will use it. Its a 2002 Gsxr 1000 never road registered it was originally used in the British Superstock championship by a Chesterfield based team called Krystal Racing, they later changed to R1's and won the championship with Lee Jackson.
Its got Ohlins fork internals, braided hoses,blueprinted engine, Kevlar racing clutch plates,power commander, BMC filter. The pipe shown in the pictures isn't fitted any more its a bit noisy but will be included.Its got standard downpipes with an Art race can and also a standard can,520 chain and sprockets. set of wets on wheels with another rear wheel and disc, (no screws for disc, never got round to buying any,) tyres fitted are Metrzeler Rennsports and have done one day at Donnington, theres also another set of Dunlop wets, a pair of Dunlop D209 GPs that have done one day at Silverstone and a pair of used Supercorsas I bought off ebay and never used. theres also some spares, handlebars,footpegs levers.In the past couple of weeks I've changed the oil/filter, put new plugs in and had it running, had all the pistons out of the brake calipers and cleaned them up, fresh fluid. it needs a new battery which I will put on if and when somebody buys it, cant see the point of buying one if it doesn't sell.
I can provide the chassis number for anybody to check it out and also the phone number of the guy who used to be a mechanic for Krystal racing and bought this bike from them to use as a track bike.

bad points
the rev counter doesn't work, no idea why
its a track bike not a road bike so its a bit scabby,
no V5

asking £2200

http://s707.photobucket.com/user/chrissoftley/media/Gixxer/GixerSide-EndView_zps1a63fb3a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

If you do find your struggling to sell it and want it gone, give Ian a ring at Cooperb motorcycles - 01933665403

He sold a few track bikes over the years, might be worth a punt thumbs