Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you've seen any of these critters out there, please holler out.  ?  I'll add more as I remember them...I've been playing this game since its release, and I've slept since then.  LOL 

Sarcastic Fringehead (oh come on, you know you'd download it!)

Chicken breeds (with realistic sounds).  You wouldn't believe the variety, and some are quite beautiful, such as the Phoenixes, Sebrights, and the Ayam Cemani.  Shown is a Silver Sebright, the next 2 I am not familiar with, and the last is a Brahma, the legendary "Gentle Giant."  You may remember these goliaths from a popular YouTube video: 

sebright.jpg

lemon.jpg

chicky.jpg

brahma.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I always have an eye out for more "stuff":

Mini-exhibits, such as the spider, tropical fish, and jellyfish exhibits that came with the game. (Can folks make those?)

More statues but smaller than the honkin' big elephant statue in the original game.

Smaller statues that go with the original themes (desert, savannah, etc.)

Arches, lamp posts, etc.

I'll ALWAYS grab a new restaurant ? So far, I have a Japanese, Mexican, African, Little Sleazer's, and Scooby's.  Love 'em!  Maybe a Chinese place?

BTW, whoever made that teeney-tiny umbrella viewing area (was it maybe European Exp?), you rule and I love you.  ?  I'd leave you my fortune but it's cheeese and you'd have to wrassle 9 Volt for it.  ?

Edited by Bonnie Bauer
Adding rest. type

That educational exhibit with the monkey on top annoys the crap out of me.  I'd love something that adds educational value to an exhibit without take up so much space (and looks attractive).  I'm keeping in mind that this is a simple wishlist and it's pretty unlikely...but I can dream!  ?

Have you seen the dynamic signs?

The first time I ran across them, I thought you had to download all-l-l-l of them...just grabbed a few just now (for Aves, EE, so forth).  Thanks!  ?

Do you have the silkie chicken by Uliquorra?

Yes, and also the Feral Kauai Chicken.  😄  I know I have issues, my 72 yr old dad informs me every time he stops by and 9 Volt is hanging out on the back of the couch.  I'd love a few of the ducks but the duck pack that they need to work seems to want EA in order to work right, but every site I've found to download the thing scares me: kinda the interwebz' equivalent of a creepy guy in a black trench coat in a dark alley.  😮  I bought EA's predecessor (Dino Danger, was it?) back in the day, but that was like 4 computers ago.  😞  Blessings on the person who made the "no EA Cow/Auroch" file, so at least I have that.  💖