Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Wishlist...

Well... I'm writting because i saw sugarpops's thread about it and lea said that this can be done only in the "officialy" wishlist thead.. i understand that we can't have a dozen wishlist threads but the "official" one is huuuuuuuuuuge... it's impossible... i don't know how this can be worked out... i'm just making a though.. i wouldn't like a gazilion wishlist threads but i don't like one that's REALLY huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge...

AshamedAshamedAshamed

unfortunately it is a big list...which is why there is a list in the first page with everyones wish list in and what page you can find it on.
Kasijab is also currently working on pm'ing members and asking if they still want the items in their wish lists so they can be altered or removed if necessary

If there are too many wish list threads open it gets very messy and confusing..which is why we took the decision to make an 'official' wish list...and these have been split into GMB wish list and ordanary wish list

I will spend some time looking at ways to improve these wish lists, but they will have to stay as they are

Compared to some wish lists in TOF ours is actually very well managed and easy to use congratulations

Also unfortunately the wish lists seem to be only being used to post wishes, we dont seem to get a lot of people going through them granting wishes Sad

unfortunatly i know that too... it was just what i was thinking... as for the granting.. i know.. i usually gift randomly to people i like... nut i understand that there's not a lot possible to be done.. i cannot even remember what i posted.. and i'm sure that i don't even need those items anymore.. :wops: (now that i remembered.. i really should change my siggy.. really outdated.. Ashamed )