Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

What do you think of this ......

I saw this on a newsfeed ..and was really saddened by it
What do you think??

A Bulgarian schoolgirl, aged 11, has given birth to a baby girl on her wedding day.
Kordeza Zhelyazkova reportedly went into labour during her marriage to the child's father, 19-year-old Jeliazko Dimitrov.

It is reported the bride-to-be was still wearing her wedding dress when she arrived at hospital and gave birth to a healthy 5.5lb baby daughter, Violeta.

Zhelyazkova, thought to be the world's youngest mother, told the News of the World that she would not play with toys anymore as she has "a new toy now".

Her husband now faces up to six years in jail for having sex with a minor.

whaaaaaaaaaaaat?
i didnt under stand the story very much can you explain a little

the girl is under age so the man has broken the law.... she had the baby on hir wedding day.

why were there no charges placed ageist him as the parents would have to give the ok for the wedding to go a head

With an 11-year old girl, it ought to be called statuary rape, not 'sex with a minor' and the parents ought to be charged with child abuse if they consented or knowingly allowed this union. The girl's consent makes no difference, she's too young to make such a mature decision.

MaMaShiShi wrote:
With an 11-year old girl, it ought to be called statuary rape, not 'sex with a minor' and the parents ought to be charged with child abuse if they consented or knowingly allowed this union. The girl's consent makes no difference, she's too young to make such a mature decision.

absolutely agree...she was at her wedding for goodness sake so the parents must have consented to that..even arranged it all. At 11 she is still a child herself and not old enough to make life changing decisions IMO.

11 year old girls should still be treated as the child they are...not getting married and having children

I agree it should be statuary rape...It would be in this country, at 11 she is not old enough to give consent....as for the parents..dont even get me started on what I think should happen to them!