- Lion dance shirt
- Pink baby hat
- Pumpkin dress
- Pumpkin hat
- Pumpkin shirt
- Skeleton dress
- Skeleton shirt

Thanks heaps

Thankyou so much for granting my wish for a black duck....and sending a yellow one to keep him company! It's made my day.

Hello! thanks for this opportunity...
My wishlist:
- elegant gown
- any valentine items

thank you...

Sanakan wrote:
Wow!! Cool giveaway~~Btw, is it still going on?

If it is..my wish-list is:
- White water cooler
- Delux Toothbrush Set
- Orange canvas Organiser

Thanks!

a wish granted!
add me via Facebook, Please put your forum username in the message (otherwise it will be declined!)

Really??!! Thanks soo much!! congratulations
Never thought my wish would be granted~~ Smile

Edit: Btw, I got my Orange canvas Organiser from my wish list!! :cheers:

Thank you, Steve congratulations For the sparkling pear juice + flute glass Smile I owe you one congratulations

kostasgreece wrote:
hi -im new in the website..
my current wish list includes:
Wooden Hot Tub
Light Pool Table
Chrome Spiral Staircase
Pet Lisa Painting
Mayor Doll

btw very nice website!!! and lots of people!

a wish granted!
add me via Facebook, Please put your forum username in the message (otherwise it will be declined!)

Congrats!

Dansemus wrote:
HI! congratulations

I wish for a dragon doll or a pink christmas tree.. It's all I ever wanted, but I joined Pet Society too late, and the trading forum is crazy Sad

Anyway, Good luck to everyone! congratulations

a wish granted!

WOW. Thank you so much congratulations never thought my wish would be granted congratulations I just added you on facebook

I'm wishing for any musical instruments (except the piano, which I actually have)

Or any kitchen items. My pet is getting tired of fast food.

Thanks so much, great giveaway. Your site looks awesome!

[size=18]a wish granted![/size]

My Top Wish List:
1. Tropical Hat
2. Pirate Shirt
3. Leather Boots

hope that my wish will be granted...Smile
Thank you! *v*

Guest Guest
Please note that if you registered here just only to post your wish and hope it's granted it wont.We want active users in this forum so if you are registered here then please be active in the forums and dont post only your wish here.

Thank you

jwr

Wishlist: any roses, art deco lamp, bird cage, bird house, dancing daisy, disco ball, festive party dress, flute glass, gold star perfume, holiday food, hot pink laptop, piggy, mayor picture, mirror, owl doll, pink jello, seedling doll, teapot, turkey, toffee apple, classic princess dress, love heart hairband, lucky green dress, pink baby shirt, posh bow.

Thanks everyone, keep posting your wishes, im granting as many as i possibly can! Please i do also ask that you dont just come here post a wish hope its granted and leave, see what other things we got here, we have: [b]Changing Room (try on clothes before buying them), Paw Mail, PSFC Pet Society Toolbar, Paw Pounds and much more!

Come into the Cafe have a chat, start a conversation...we're all really friendly here at PSFC, The Admins, Mods and the Members its like a big family! Trade in the trading forums (most items still being sold here are at pre-cheater prices!) plus we are the safest forum with Safe Traders badges (see how to apply in the trading forum), Safe Trade Referees, Reputation and active mods keeping an eye on everything constantly! Plus even more great competitions, the art gallery theres just too much just to list here, so please stick around enjoy and keep on visiting us here at PSFC...as i know all our members will agree (and they can post here to say if they agree!) this place is the best PS fan site!!!

GG wrote:
Ladyarden sending a baby chick to you. You are already on my friend list Smile

Aw, thank you so much GG! Yes I visit your pet every day, we are still friends already! Smile *Big Hugs* Thank you!

lianye wrote:
lovejade and bubbles?!?! *hugs*!!!!

hiiiiiiiiiiiii *hugsssss*

Dansemus wrote:
HI! congratulations

I wish for a dragon doll or a pink christmas tree.. It's all I ever wanted, but I joined Pet Society too late, and the trading forum is crazy Sad

Anyway, Good luck to everyone! congratulations

a wish granted!

YAY, I loooove my new dragon-doll congratulationscongratulations thank you so much!

Celula wrote:
lunadaisy wrote:
steve - this is the best giveaway ever!! =D

my wishlist is in my signature .. a maroon beret or leather boots. =)

suetu - when we trade tonight i'll send you the daisy watch. i have a spare!

I have two things to tell you:

01. WOW Maroon beret is very nice!! Never seen one before. :shock: Smile

02. I can give you the leather boots. Just PM. :p

:farao:

OMG!!! :shock: you're SO nice!!! thank you!! *pms now* =D

hi i'm new here.. my wishlist is :

1) Black Cat Doll
2) Pink Jello
3)Monster Doll
4) Piggy
5)Turkey Doll
6) Pink Tree
^^

Wow, thats great Steve!

my pets fluffie would looooove to have:

♥️ party girl dress
♥️ wooden hot tub
♥️ a piggy-doll (i know it's an impossible wish, but i keep dreaming!)

Hugs from my pet and me,

Mireille from Belgium

(have sent by mail too, did not know what to choose, post here or reply mail, sorry if i did wrong)

I am new to PS. My aunt plays all the time she is addicted. she gave me neat stuff. I only have 12 friends & it makes it hard to get coins. I posted friend request but no one respond.
I wish for: dragon doll, any halloween,fishbowl,any christmas,black cat,lucky cat, thank you please add me as friend anyway. [url][/url]http://www.facebook.com/home.php?

This is so kind of you. Thank you for making wishes come true.

My wishlist
1. Black Glam Bed
2. Black Cat
3. Penguin Doll
4. BBQ
5. Panda Doll

Thanks again!

a wish granted!

hi and thank you so much for this huge give away.
That's my first time here, but I've written, sold and bought in the playfish forum for a couple of months.
I'm Italian and my English isn't perfect, so I hope I understood what I have to do, i.e. writing here my wish list...is it correct?
I wish I could have
-cast iron stove
-travellers palm
-mashed potatoes
-royal cabinet
-white jacuzzi

Thank you so much for the chance you are giving us,
I am sure you'll make many pets' day!!
What am i supposed to do now? my name's vera sarzano, will you send me a f/r on facebook please? I'm a bit confused with all these posts and threads and forums..

Hi!
It's Luciana!
Thanks for the generous act, my wish are:

Cuckoo Clock, Classic Wall Fountain, Gold fish bowl, Dark pool table,Old Clock, Travellers Palm,
Soubtle Floreal Wallpaper, Elegant clock, Owl doll, Squitty,many Simple and Regal Shelf and flowers...

thanks thanks a lot!!!

sir this is great you are so generous in granting all those wishes
i hope my wishes would be also granted

I'm putting up a dojo like room for my pet
and I wish for the stuffs:
-any stuff with Chinese writings (too bad most of them are not in shop T_T)
-shoji door
-lots of shoji windows (it's up to you how many would you give)

thanks sir

a wish granted!

Keep posting wishes, i am still granting wishes, please only FR me on Facebook if you are a winner.

Remember also you have to keep checking back here to see if you are a winner, it is upto you to FR me and claim your prize (as im giving so many!)

Thanks everyone, and please see what else we have to offer here at PSFC and use the forums!!!

Steve wrote:
Keep posting wishes, i am still granting wishes, please only FR me on Facebook if you are a winner.

Remember also you have to keep checking back here to see if you are a winner, it is upto you to FR me and claim your prize (as im giving so many!)

Thanks everyone, and please see what else we have to offer here at PSFC and use the forums!!!

ok sir.. I will be checking this thread daily Smile

hello!!!!
this is a super giveaway!

My wishlist is :
1) Rudolf (it's a dream!)
2) Mortarboard
3) King Size Fridge
4) Deluxe Shower Set

tnx!!!!!

Wow! What a wonderful thread congratulations

Morrissey is very easily amused, and would love any of the following:

* Owl doll
* Clown balloon
* Nerdy Glasses

(He doesn't have much luck with mystery boxes, bless!)

Thanks + good luck to all the other wishlists

[quote="kasijab"][quote="stankbot"]
kasijab wrote:
Thanks for this opportunity.
The only things I really want are a black cat and a piano, but I understand that they are very rare , so anything would be appreciated.
Enjoy your break and thank you again.[/quote

Thak you so much for my piano ... you are very kind and a real PS angel x

awwww thanks. i added rep for being so sweet!!

Hi Smile I'm not a poor pet but have dificulties to find few more gold bamboos. Thank you Smile

glow88 wrote:
ellehcir1006 wrote:
hi! this is such a nice opportunity... i've become addicted to PS the moment i started playing it.. and i do wish my pet to have some things...

my wish lists:
a piano
the dreamy princess bed
some kitchen materials like cabinet (but i received a deluxe kitchen from my angel..)
a toilet/bathtub
roses
and some dolls...

thanks in advance!!!!

hey dear...add me i can give u a piano^^ please state in the msg "piano"..thanks!

got the piano.. :cheers: thank you so much glow88 ☀

my wishlist
1.halloween pumpkin
2.monster couch
3.santas thrones
4.spooky fishbowl
5.monster doll

ellehcir1006 wrote:
glow88 wrote:
ellehcir1006 wrote:
hi! this is such a nice opportunity... i've become addicted to PS the moment i started playing it.. and i do wish my pet to have some things...

my wish lists:
a piano
the dreamy princess bed
some kitchen materials like cabinet (but i received a deluxe kitchen from my angel..)
a toilet/bathtub
roses
and some dolls...

thanks in advance!!!!

hey dear...add me i can give u a piano^^ please state in the msg "piano"..thanks!

got the piano.. :cheers: thank you so much glow88 ☀

np Smile glad u love it ~~ congratulations

Steve wrote:
Everyone qualifies to enter!!! congratulations And EVERYONE will win something!!! congratulations

I will ask everyone though, please dont just come here to enter the competition and leave, please see what else we got to offer!

XD Yay, that means I qualify! Of course I won't just leave after the competition. xD I like this place anyways~

Wow, this is such a benevolent act. Thank you for sharing your wealth to us poor pet society players XD

What I want more than anything is a Dragon Doll. Other thank that my wish is to have Lion Dance Pants/ Shirt. Laughing Hope at least one gets granted. If not, it's fine. I can see there are many wishers here, and I don't blame anyone congratulationscongratulations

Wow steve this is a wonderfull thread and generous idea thank you

My wishes is possible

Spooky Fish Bowl
Monster Couch
Xmas Greeting Card No. 2
Elegant Gown
Any Jukebox
or A Surprise**

a wish granted!

Steve u are awesome and so generous!

my wishlist is:
- fishbowl
- long burner candlestick
- starry night lamp
- or a doll (missing black cat, mummy, monster, dolphin, turkey, piggy, pink jello)
thanks Smile

wow.. nice forum here!
finally registered congratulations

my wishes are:

a cute pink Jello :pinkjello:
a black kitty :blackcat:

or any halloween clothing, that i missed out when i joined in january..

big thanks anyway and please tell :playfish: : i love them all and specially the people, who create the items Ashamed
my fiancé says: "you totally freak out each sunday night *grrrr*" <=== Laughing

Thank you for the opportunity for this! =)

My Wishlist:
Owl Doll
Pink Jello :pinkjello:
Throne of Terror
Jack o Lantern Set :pumpkin:
Any Christmas or Halloween foods
GMBS & BMBS

sorry my wishlist is such rare and expensive stuff. Ashamed

a wish granted!

X3 It's so nice all the wishes being granted here. If anyone ever wishes for valentine roses, just call me, lol! Assuming my wish doesn't get granted, I can finally get the red bow I wanted for Pidoof using the pawpounds... unless I should save for something bigger. XD

hello everyone...Smile

i'm just new here..Smile my sister recommended me to join..Smile
i hope i can also get my wish granted..Smile
i wish for
1.) black cat
2) monster doll
3) turkey doll
4) christmas greeting card
5) pumpkins

hope everyone is having a good time..Smile

hello everyone. i'm dan from the philippines, new here. saw this from the playfish-pet society forum. this is a neat site. great to meet new friends..

my wishlist:

1. any eco items except for the telescope, wolf totem and traveller's palm, because i got them already.
2. king size frig
3. stainless steel vent
4. anything from my DREAM WISHLIST in my siggy

hihihi congratulations

ps. where can i post my giveaways or donations??

Steve wrote:
Thanks everyone, keep posting your wishes, im granting as many as i possibly can! Please i do also ask that you dont just come here post a wish hope its granted and leave, see what other things we got here, we have: [b]Changing Room (try on clothes before buying them), Paw Mail, PSFC Pet Society Toolbar, Paw Pounds and much more!

Come into the Cafe have a chat, start a conversation...we're all really friendly here at PSFC, The Admins, Mods and the Members its like a big family! Trade in the trading forums (most items still being sold here are at pre-cheater prices!) plus we are the safest forum with Safe Traders badges (see how to apply in the trading forum), Safe Trade Referees, Reputation and active mods keeping an eye on everything constantly! Plus even more great competitions, the art gallery theres just too much just to list here, so please stick around enjoy and keep on visiting us here at PSFC...as i know all our members will agree (and they can post here to say if they agree!) this place is the best PS fan site!!!

surely gonna do that..thanks for this lovely thread and i'm really starting to love this forum..Smile more power!Smile

smorkle wrote:
wow steve! best giveaway ever!!
my only wish has always been a :blackcat: black cat dolly :blackcat: . that is all.

Smile
a wish granted!

OMG! this is unreal *squealing* *jumping up and down*
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :bom: i'm going to blow my top!!

May I enter?
I wish for black cat doll, flute glasses, halloween items, and disco balls congratulations
sorry for posting such a rare and expensive wishlist :p

Very Generous of you Steve to grant someone's fondest wish...

Mine is actually listed in my signature..
I have a special wish list request for 3 more Rose Pot Plants as I am building a room in memory of my son who I lost two days before Mother's day....and my oldest son who is still with us, is being sent to Iraq the day after Mother's day in a couple weeks and have been collecting the single white roses as a symbol of peace for his safe return to his loved ones and family.....
I requested the ECO Fountain, as I wanted to incorporate that into my Mother's Day room as a wishing fountain..As I spend time in PS everyday...I want visit my special garden room and send wishes of hope to my son in Iraq...The fountain would be sort of like a wishing fountain, you know..the kind people toss coins into??
Anyway...for this weekends wish list here, the above mentioned is all I can wish for to full fill my heart!
Thank You!!!
Suzieboo

Wishing for.....

3X Red Rose Pot Plant
White Single Roses
Eco Fountain

I need help..
I am a member of FaceBook , and play Pet Society DAILY...SOOOOO ADDICTED..LOL
However, it think this is a different place on PS, as I do not see my signature and/or my facebook link..
How can I add those items please?? I'm sorry for any confusion..If I was not suppose to join here, please forgive me!
I will try to add a link to my FB through copy and past here ~~~> FB

a wish granted!

THANK YOU SO MUCH....

[b]I appreciate the beautiful Red Rose Basket for my special Mother's Day Room...
That was so angelic of you.
You do know life comes full circle don't you?
Watch might want
to your doorstep soon!!]/b[
:flower:

My wish list - i hope i have a wish granted!

- crazy jack o lantern
- Ghost lamp
- Greeting cards x 4
- Ice throne
- Large pink tree
- Monster couch
- Monster doll
- Santa throne
- Scary jack o lantern
- Small tree
- Snow man

[b]my wishlist Smile