Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

DR WHO IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dr who is back this Sunday for a one of special 'The waters of mars'!!
And to say I am looking forward to it is an understatement! I really love Dr Who and Torchwood, I am a hopeless addict lol

Anyone else getting excited or am I just a sad hopeless case??
AshamedAshamed

no hun i will be there to hiding behind the sofa, while the kids sit and laugh at how scared mummy is....when its only the the titals running:lol:

I dont know if I am looking forward to watching the episode or just drooling over David Tennant lmao...

It's on at 7pm which is a bad time for me, so I'll probably watch it on catch up when the kids are in bed congratulations

Well I have just watched last nights Doctor Who...and all I can say is WOW!!!!!

I totally loved it! But have to admit to being more than slightly annoyed...the next episode is at Christmas...and I wont be here!!!! Sad

I have to say that this episode was the first time I watched Dr Who lol... and I really loved it! Although the end was quite sad I think! Too bad you'll miss the next one, but maybe they will air it again Lea.

I may have found a way around it...I just cannot bear the thought of missing it lol