Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
saifo997

hmmmmm this 1 was really cheating :(

lea75 wrote:
yep...I would say that is acheat as well!!

you didnt see the rest of the pic it didnt upload Sad the full 1 Sad ill try to fix it on a full previewed picture

it doesnt for me i think its kinda hack i know in hacks and cheats but i dont lovem

will there is something they are calling it bet hack it gives 2000coins per race i watched a tutorial that my friend in school gave me it

even so there would be no way play fish would send a message stating you have all the coins ... play fish would recive a warning of some sort that the player was cheating...

the doll pictures are photoshopped...it is very easy to do

the same for making up the links...it is very easy to run a normal race, then photoshop it to add that box at the end

Lea is right, they are definitely photoshopped, a least I tend to agree with the quality of the pictures. although I read somewhere, I believe the offical playfish forum that if you have a friend on your list that you believe to be cheating (large amounts of paw points more than should be possible) that you should remove them (this was when many people could not login). So if you do, and you find you get the error loading page a lot just remove them from your friends list Smile

this is not a member cheating in the game
it is him showing off what he can do on photo shop .... he is well none for his art work..
i believe he was the artist that started the i killed the mayor serious of images about 4 months ago.....
please don't shout cheerer until you have all the facts ...

billbo baggings wrote:
this is not a member cheating in the game
it is him showing off what he can do on photo shop .... he is well none for his art work..
i believe he was the artist that started the i killed the mayor serious of images about 4 months ago.....
please don't shout cheerer until you have all the facts ...

you hsould concetrate and you will find that cheat engine is on Smile

ooooooooooh you are right hun lol, well spotted!!

I still think the ones with the dolls are photoshopped though congratulationscongratulations