Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
staceywad

help pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

hi i'm new i i'd thought i'd say hello but if any one can help me get started yhat would be brill xxxxxxxxx thans stace xxxxxxxxxxx Smile

Hola yo tambien soy nueva y no se como se usa el foro... alguien podra ayudarnos?
Me contaron que podemos comprar y vender aqui pero no se como se hace.

All posts must be in English unless in the dedicate language boards...please will you translate your post into English...many thanks

Lea75

hiya and welcome to the group Smile

There is a lot to have a look at, take time to look round all the different sections..there is something for everyone congratulations

Once you have 20 posts you can take part in the fantastic competitions we have running...

If you need any help then please just ask...we are always around to help congratulations

One thing though hun, please can you add a valid facebook link to your profile, it is part of the group rules. You can find more information on it HERE

Lea75 x

Tamara wrote:
Hola yo tambien soy nueva y no se como se usa el foro... alguien podra ayudarnos?
Me contaron que podemos comprar y vender aqui pero no se como se hace.

All posts must be in English unless in the dedicate language boards...please will you translate your post into English...many thanks

Lea75

Hola, Tamara, tienes que escribir en inglés, ya que es un grupo inglés... yo tb soy nueva y es medio dificil seguir la onda aquí...hay como muchas cosas...espero que te vaya bien vendiendo y comprando, pero quisá te sea más facil hacerlo en los grupos de facebook

Hi, Tamara, you must wrtite in Englsih because is an Englsih group congratulations

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you will love it here! Hopefully Lea helped you with any questions you might have but feel free to let any of us know if you need help with anything. Hope you'll join in on the fun congratulations