Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Poker Rivals by Playfish

Guest Guest

Whether you're a newcomer to Hold 'Em or you're an old hand, you'll feel instantly at home in the ultimate poker experience. Hit the tables with your friends or try your hand in a tournament, then show everyone you've got the right stuff by buying new clothes, accessories, even a whole new apartment with your winnings. You can even buy your own private yacht, but that's for the real high rollers only.

Veterans can hit the tables right away while beginners can choose to clue up in the Poker Rivals tutorial -- don't worry if you've never played a hand of poker, it'll teach you everything you need to know. Have you got what it takes for Poker Rivals?

The game looks great, despite the fact that it is still in beta, and not actually intended for mass distribution yet. Players don a virtual version of themselves and play poker, leveling up as they win. While more features will likely be added before Playfish starts promoting the game, Poker Rivals already has some solid new ones that we haven’t seen in other social poker games. One is a way for players to purchase items using their winnings and decorate their avatars. Another is the ability to animate their characters in the game — so you can wave your avatar’s arms if you’re not happy about the cards you were dealt, for example.

So,what are you waiting for?

o.o suddenly playfish into poker? LOL! not really related with other playfish games actually haha

you know what playfish are like though..how long till they bring cash coins into it...either to buy extra chips or take part in 'elite' poker games?

I hope it's not all about real money I think they would have people loose interest in their new games fast! I really enjoy Zanga poker on facebook, looking forward to seeing playfish's!

i ve nevr played poker....gonna try it now though.thnx for da link.

I'm enjoying this and you can keep your anonymity no weird f/r from strange poker players