Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bbfrenz

What is your paw point??

Hi all..i am new to pet society forum and pet society.
Just want to know what is your paw point and what is paw point for?
i don't know what paw point for=p
hope someone can let me know ya.

chickensprinkle wrote:
i think a while ago, you were able to trade paw points for items in the game, but i don't think they have them anymore

that is paw pounds and yes, we still do them! Paw points in the game is a way of levelling up and gaining new itesms ie. soap, ball frisbee etc and most importantly new rooms.

Paw points are in your pet society game...the more you do with your pet the more paw points you get

Paw pounds are exclusive to PSFC. You earn paw pounds every day you log in and for every post you make. When you have enough paw pounds you can use them to buy items from Pet society...this is a way of getting extra pet society items, just from having fun congratulations

Have a look HERE for more information

lea75 wrote:
Paw points are in your pet society game...the more you do with your pet the more paw points you get

Paw pounds are exclusive to PSFC. You earn paw pounds every day you log in and for every post you make. When you have enough paw pounds you can use them to buy items from Pet society...this is a way of getting extra pet society items, just from having fun congratulations

Have a look HERE for more information

Ok.thanks for the info..so paw point on pet society not mean anything?because i already lvl 47 so no more new item as we gain paw point.