Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Talk about PS: Week1: New Christmas Items

This weeks topic is Christmas Items:
We will talk not about the Christmas Items, we will talk about the Alice in Wonderland Items.
Did you buy a Advent Calendar and Which? Do you like the Items? Which are you going to buy?What is your favorite Christmas Item? What is your favorite Alice in Wonderland Item?

If less than 3 people post the talk Show will stop.

I bought the Gingerbread House Advent Calendar, I like the Flower and Roses Bush from Alice in Wonderland.I am going to buy every Christmas Item And Alice in Wonderland Items from Garden and Clothes and the Plushies from Furniture. My Favorite Items from Christmas are The Holiday Wreath and the Holiday Chair.I can't wait for the Tree and the Music Box if they are not CC. I will buy evry Christmas Item expect the CC.

I bought the festive tree with gingerbread one! I really like the flowers in the garden shop. I also like the wonderland shelf!
So far I like the Christmas items!

I love the flowers in the Wonderland theme ...will get lots of them i think Laughing

kasijab wrote:
I love the flowers in the Wonderland theme ...will get lots of them i think Laughing

Me too. The roses are better than the PS birthday's roses! I think I will buy them in bulk congratulations

If you want for a topic to be something please PM, It may be the topic for another week.

Tromo3 wrote:
If you want for a topic to be something please PM, It may be the topic for another week.

what kind of topic?explain please...

marianna_petsociety wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

what kind of topic?explain please...

Like you want to talk about stadium races, trophies, luxury items, fishing etc.

i bought all the item but i dun like the wallpaper & floor=(
their new bed, chair, are so lovely with all the love painted=)
the wonderland chair are very nice=)
got cute bunny too

Well...I like it all! LOL!
All four of my kids on PS and I bought the Christmas Tree Advent Calendar. My daughter really loves the heart furniture...but I might just get a piece or two. The Tea Table and Chair in the luxury are absolutely wonderful but soooo expensive. Both my daughter and I want those so we will be busy this week making sure we have visited our friends and praying that our lottery is atleast 500!!! The outfits are lovely and I want them all! Christmas items are really nice and thank God that they are here till the 27th of December ...I will have time to get them all. The Alice in Wonderland theme is really nice. I like the plushies.
I bought my son a Christmas fish bisquit..just one...and he caught a rudolf-fish. Really nice...I wish it was a plushie.
Overall...all of this week's items are nice!

Do you like the Ornaent you got today?Where will you put it as a decor?

not sure but i think it only goes on a tree...if you try and put it anywhere else it falls donw Mad

I love the little Ornaent but sadly I dont have a Christmas tree, I hope they have them out soon! I have all the new Christmas things!

I don't have the Christmas Tree, but I think this year the Christmas Tree is a Seed from Garden. I hope I can put it on it.

the rose bush, chesire cat plushie, and ALL the clothes are my favourite items! Smile

love the cute new food too!

i bought the tree/gingerbread advent calendar. i'm hanging the ornaments on my pink tree from last year.

i'm trying to resist buying CC to fish for Christmas fish. they're SO cute but i have "real life" bills to pay. sigh ...