Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good Morning 3rd December

12300310.gif
 22_day10.png

morning all ...can't believe I didn't wake up til 8.15 and only then because the bin men woke me Ashamed Been awake a few times in the night tho ....

How are we all today ...another day closer to Xmas and another rainy day here so nothing new there!!

I'm tired, the alarm went off at 7, and I feel like I'm that fish in a blender...I can't stand the tension. Hahaha.

But, today I am going to do some shopping and then will get some new balcony lights to hang there. Ours are half on, half off. No fun.

I will also cut out the teddy bear pattern for my husband, and sew the lining into my dress. I will have it done for Christmas. Yay!!

I'm really tired this morning as well, if I get more than 5 hours a night I actually feel more exhausted during the day :S I went to bed at 10:30 last night and woke up at 6:30 too much sleep! Just kind of sad that there are no spoilers yet Sad

I know...I really look forward to them coming out as well Sad

Hopefully playfish will release the mystery items soon...give us all something to look forward to congratulations

so there are no spoilers this week yet? what happened to the release of mystery items? Why are they late?

New mystery box items are usually released on the thursday before the new items..... Nothing this time yet Sad

and last week, the spoilers for new mb items were released on friday, with the rest of the spoilers, + there was no maintanence (or i wasn't there then) Sad

Yes why are they behind? We're all so anxious to find out what they are and when we can buy them LOL.

We've been spoiled and have seen the spoilers on Thursday recently... the mystery box items do seem to be behind though :S

There is no set time for the release of MB's they are usually anytime from Thursday to Saturday ...you'll just have to keep checking back ...believe me the team work very hard to bring you the spoileres just as soon as they can Laughing