Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Question for the girls....And maby some of the boys =)

Does anyone own a pair of Babyliss you curl curlers??

Are they good?
Do they curl properly?
Are they good for long...Thick hair??

I may be getting myself some for xmas

Thanks Everyone

i've never heard of this item before so i googled it and one of the sites i found gave it a 3/5 star rating.

it sounds like most users were happy with the curler. some had a hard time at first using it though...

some people who didn't like it were complaining that their curls didn't last but that could be due to their own hair and not the curler (my opinion)

smorkle wrote:
i've never heard of this item before so i googled it and one of the sites i found gave it a 3/5 star rating.

it sounds like most users were happy with the curler. some had a hard time at first using it though...

some people who didn't like it were complaining that their curls didn't last but that could be due to their own hair and not the curler (my opinion)

Aww thanks for that. I have quite thick hair (Not as thick as some) so i just needed to know if they where ok for that because some just dont work.

They only go up yo like 160-180 degrees so im thinking they may not be as hot as i need them as my straightners go u to 230 degrees and they work perfictally.

Thanks so much for that information tho.Its well appreciated that you want out your way to do that for me.