Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Snow blocks

I bought 2 snow blocks yesterday ...and this morning they have melted into an ice sculpture ...but they are both the same ..how disappointing it that Ashamed

Mine turned into a penguin, and I was hoping for a polar bear. I love polar bears. congratulations Anyone who has been to my house would attest to that.

I've been long time pet society friends with the person I did my first ever trade with, she bought me one for an early Christmas gift I can't wait to see what it melts into... but when you click on it it says it melts into a animal then melts again into a collectable thingy lol (can't exactly recall at the moment) will it melt a second time?

I've just been to check on mine and yes, they are both melting again ..I'll let you know what into ..

thank you kasi congratulations Going to bed now it's 1:15 am.... long day. I can't wait to see what mine turn into in the morning. I wish they would stay the animals they turned into, sure doesn't seem like the scupltures last very long Sad Its kind of disappointing that you bought two and they turned out the same... maybe they will change into something different in the end.

i have read on a play fish fprum some one talk about maby a small one instet of a large or some one taælkk about the plushie but a mod have writh it will not be the plushie

Apparently it stays the same animal but it becomes a "figurine". Whatever exactly that turns out to be...I just bought mine this morning and my facebook is not loading properly so I can't go check.

oh i'm glad to hear that it melts into something else. i thought that was it so i haven't gotten one yet. better run and get some now. thanks for the info!

Mines a snow leopard. So cute !! just what I would have chosen! and my actual plushie is sitting just above my ice sculpture. I don't want it to melt....

I wish the ice sculptures lasted longer, 24 hours is not enough before they start melting again Sad

I just saw the final result :S and they are so small! I'm just happy that they don't stay that melted blocks of ice that they go into after the large animal melts :S

mine have melted into the small sculptures now ...and i really don't think they were worth 8 cc

It was really weird, mine turned big again only to go back to the small one. I really wish they would make up their mind and stop getting my hopes up lol. They are really cute and I'm so happy they glow but these are just too small!

mine were small ..then went big again for a couple of hours and are now small again !!