Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaMaShiShi

Pet Noir Poster for Sale - close please

This classic poster arrived in stores for Bastille Day, but is no longer in print. ShiShi bought hers and kept it in superb condition - no rips or tears, no wrinkles, no folds. It is as perfect now as the day ShiShi brought it home. But even better - this item has appreciated—and will only gain value over time. Once sold for a mere 1000 coins, its value is many, many times that now!

Purchase this poster for your pet and watch his/her eyes light up!

Item will go to the top bidder...so don't delay, put your bids in now!

Oh, I dream with that! I am so new at this forum, I am not sure if I understood right, can I offer 1 item 999 and 1 item 133 please?

wildflower wrote:
Oh, I dream with that! I am so new at this forum, I am not sure if I understood right, can I offer 1 item 999 and 1 item 133 please?

Let me think about that... I was hoping to get some higher bids for it.

MaMaShiShi wrote:
wildflower wrote:

Let me think about that... I was hoping to get some higher bids for it.

Ok, I can add another item of 266? let me know, I am pretty new at the game and I would really like it. Please? And thank you for considering.

can i have it for 3x999?
if yes, great, but i can't send them now, ps is not working (stupid playfish...)

tweet40 wrote:
can i have it for 3x999?
if yes, great, but i can't send them now, ps is not working (stupid playfish...)

Sorry I haven't checked back tweet - 3 x 999 sounds good if you still want the poster.

MaMaShiShi wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
can i have it for 3x999?

Sorry I haven't checked back tweet - 3 x 999 sounds good if you still want the poster.

I got it. Good luck!