Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

I can't get it ...am having a SLOW day...and am confused about Marvin / Bobby / Socks LOL

Pinky - this red screen is pretty but hard on the eyes :shok:

Zoonie wrote:
Hello Marvin, indeedy you are Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Sorry I went AWOL, my OH booted me out of the kitchen, as he's now vacuuming and steam cleaning the kitchen floor

I got a long phone call from a lady who's in the charity that's trying to rehome Socks, so that took my attention.

Wish I know you're Blue and so is Boo's family and my Big B's too, heck, how on earth did that happen.

Marvin, every time I read your screen name, it reminds me of Socks, who's always hank

(Hank Marvin - rhyming slang for starvin'!) congratulations

I just read your message - cool, best to be upfront! glad it worked out ok.
I'm not on FB at the mo.

Wish - Wishlists like before, in our siggies ok?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Ok - so I can't get multi-quote to work

Pinky - my dad also tries to ruim Xmas (am not sure it's deliberate but it does seem like that sometimes.

Marvin - Hi there. Very nice to meet you congratulations

Gill - send OH round to our house after he's finished would you ? please Laughing

yea - siggies - that's another thing LOL ?????????

PInky Smile wrote:
i jsut found out why my eyes hurt so much i had the laptop screen brightness up to full Laughing

I think I got it figured out! congratulations click the multi quote botton on each. then go 2 the bottom & hit send on quick reply & then hit modify! woot! congratulations

Hee Hee PInky, too funny.

Yes Wish am sure you know Marvin, who's also most excellent at siggies and avatars, not the group pics though :winked:

Multi Quote didn't work for me until I went through clicking and then used the reply button underneath and to the left of quick reply.

OH couldn't possibly come and do you next Wish, not for an Everton household congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
Hee Hee PInky, too funny.

Yes Wish am sure you know Marvin, who's also most excellent at siggies and avatars, not the group pics though :winked:

Multi Quote didn't work for me until I went through clicking and then used the reply button underneath and to the left of quick reply.

OH couldn't possibly come and do you next Wish, not for an Everton household congratulations

I am a ninja once again!! congratulationscongratulations

You did too! am going to use the same Mr Mayor's logo for my siggie too Smile

lol wish maybe where related Laughing and yes the screen is nice but not good for my eyes im just getting adjusted congratulations

haha im a dork sometimes zoonie Ashamed

Zoonie wrote:
You did too! am going to use the same Mr Mayor's logo for my siggie too Smile

its very pretty! I love it!

Wish you might want to edit that (please) Kitty dropped you a note!

I'm having to do OH's visits seeing as he's cleaning the floor congratulations

(guess who got the better deal?!!)

Zoonie wrote:
I'm having to do OH's visits seeing as he's cleaning the floor congratulations

(guess who got the better deal?!!)

I would have 2 say u by far!!! congratulations

PInky Smile wrote:
Do i know marvin?

Do i know anyone haha

yes. ^_^ I'm a ninja! congratulations My pinky

Err, ok...done..but I am completely in the dark here :wassat2: LOL going to read note ...back later when my eyes can take a bit more

OK Wish.

Everyone knows Marvin congratulations

BTW the forum isn't always dark, it went dark for Halloween and now for Christmas, but it will change again I guess.

Marvin wrote:
PInky Smile wrote:
Do i know marvin?

Do i know anyone haha

yes. ^_^ I'm a ninja! congratulations My pinky

ohhh yes i know many ninjas hehe

OK.I'm all clear now. Sorry for being an eejit LOL

I love the red with the snow, but it is really hurting my eyes.

I MUST go clean as My OH is not as dilligent as Gill's and is lazing around watching the swimming !

Have a great day everyone :-)

See you Wish. My secret was to catch him young and train him up! congratulations

BTW you're not an eejit at all.

I have to run and get a shower, I'm not only a lazy toad, I'll be a stinky one too if I don't sort myself out, we were supposed to go food shopping, and we haven't ventured out at all.

Thanks for the assistance Mr Mayor.

There's loads to do Marvin and of course, I just remembered that you can't read this board unless you're a member congratulations

I'm going for that shower now, see you later honey.

Zoonie wrote:
Thanks for the assistance Mr Mayor.

There's loads to do Marvin and of course, I just remembered that you can't read this board unless you're a member congratulations

I'm going for that shower now, see you later honey.

See u later! hope things have calmed down!

Wooo Squigs, how you doin?

(would it be TMI to tell you that I'm sat on my bed just wrapped in towels (straight out of the shower) pretending that my body lotion needs to sink in before I move again congratulations

hiya all...how is everything going? Have you all settled in ok?

oh and BTW Zoonie....yep that is WAY too much info lmao Laughing

I'm decent though! (so long as nothing slips!) congratulations

Yes thanks, lots of us are missing, but it's the weekend, so over time no doubt another bunch will show up Laughing

Good Morning Everyone Smile Finally sitting down to my first hot cup of coffee! The kids are done breakfast and morning things and finally watching the television lol. How is everyone's day? Our snow fall has all melted and we had horrible rain last night Sad I want the snow back!

Hi Sara, no more snow here, but it's freezing so ours has lasted in the South of England.

It's pitch black, nearly quarter past five, and I don't know where the day has gone (well I do know ? I'm just not admitting it!)

Back when I'm more presentable congratulations

myladyyawo wrote:
Good Morning Everyone Smile Finally sitting down to my first hot cup of coffee! The kids are done breakfast and morning things and finally watching the television lol. How is everyone's day? Our snow fall has all melted and we had horrible rain last night Sad I want the snow back!

I'll swap you ..i'd rather have rain anyday of the week than snow AshamedAshamed

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Sara, no more snow here, but it's freezing so ours has lasted in the South of England.

It's pitch black, nearly quarter past five, and I don't know where the day has gone (well I do know ? I'm just not admitting it!)

Back when I'm more presentable congratulations

lol Days go by so quickly lately! Although I love the Dark winter nights!

kasijab wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

I'll swap you ..i'd rather have rain anyday of the week than snow AshamedAshamed

Really? The only reason I prefer snow fall is because it's not as wet. We get too much rain here :S It just makes me feel gloomy.

Hey everyone. I'm back (but cooking dinner)!

Zoon - yes a bit TMI LOL

Hi to anyone I missed or didn't meet yet congratulations

(as you can see, I got my mojo back today )

Yaaay Wish, it just didn't seem like you to be down!

Hi again Audrey.

I don't mind the snow, I'm just a bit nervous driving in it, and it bugs me when it brings everything to a halt. Prefer it to the floods (although we live on the side of a hill, so feel fairly safe from that)

We're having lasagne, just need to assemble it.

I've realised we're all chat and no gift as yet, but as soon as get my visits done (for a change) hopefully we'll sort that out and also get some competitions going too (we have a nice new sub forum for that)

Hey Sara (sorry I still cannot master multi-quote here yet and don't have time right now - a new home takes a bit of getting used to at first LOL )

We're having spaghetti bolognese (my OH insisted) LOL

I love your reindeer in the siggie :-)
:rudolf:

Thank you so much hun, One of our Admins Gaiamadian made it for me. She's got a graphics shop here Smile Beautiful Siggys, shop pictures, and avatars Smile

What exactly is the difference between spaghetti bolognese and regular spaghetti? I don't think I've tried it before. Not a big pasta person lol.

Wish Fairy wrote:
Hey Sara (sorry I still cannot master multi-quote here yet and don't have time right now - a new home takes a bit of getting used to at first LOL )

We're having spaghetti bolognese (my OH insisted) LOL

I love your reindeer in the siggie :-)
:rudolf:

oh bolognese...im having that too with lots of cheeeeeseeee mmmmm best meal ever!!!

Ok - well I make check out her shop then - thanks

Spaghetti with meat sauce - my own special recipe (my OH won't eat any other meat sauce LOL). I guess the only difference is in Cananda and US - you would just call Spag Bolognese "spaghetti", but in Europe, "Spaghetti" is only the pasta - the sauce could be carbonara (eggs, cream and bacon), Primavera (with fresh veg - zucchini, peas, aspargus etc) ...you get the picture

Sorry to go on...I can be a cooking "bore" sometimes LOL

hello Lady, my day is good its 6pm but im quite tired already Laughing how is your day?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Hey Pinky - did your day get better ?

yes pretty ok but my eyes are still hurting Laughing

Back, I was just on the phone.

I'm another cooking bore too - love our food here.

I guess another way of describing bolognaise is a ragu sauce. We make ours no less than 3 days in advance, and let it all meld together well.

C&G does a lot of food chat and recipe swapping congratulations

(I've made myself hungry now)

♦️ notes for people who don't know yet

♦️ in C&G the bar never closes (alcohol-free drinks available for the under age and non-drinkers)

♦️ C&G has no naughty corner - it's just a squiggley rounded shape

♦️ C&G has comfort blankies and hot chocolate for all in need

Laughing