Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

Zoonie wrote:
Marisol, sorry but your FB link's wonky - takes me to my home page. Lots of people are having problems with that since FB changed their settings.
Could you take a look at it please.

Zoonie I think I fixed it now .... when you get a moment please check if the link is working .... thanks Smile

Nice and warm eh Bee Smile

Still have to work on uploading my pics of my Xmas decos. And I'll probably take the camera out today too

Bee wrote:
hello zoonie, BG and Marison*hug*

I'm fine - still in bed tryting to upload pics I took at Borough Market but facebook doesn't seems to be cooperating.

Had busy day yesterday - lots of food shopping bu seems that we have (almost) everything for chirstmas day now

Oooh I wish we'd been able to go, will look for the pics once you beat FB to a pulp and make it play.

BG's snow pictures are lovely.

Princesita wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Marisol, sorry but your FB link's wonky - takes me to my home page. Lots of people are having problems with that since FB changed their settings.

Zoonie I think I fixed it now .... when you get a moment please check if the link is working .... thanks Smile

It's ok now thanks Marisol

Bee wrote:

I'm fine - still in bed tryting to upload pics I took at Borough Market but facebook doesn't seems to be cooperating.

Had busy day yesterday - lots of food shopping bu seems that we have (almost) everything for chirstmas day now

Hi Bee!!! *hug*
sorry I am a bit slow ... just trying to figure things out here

Zoonie wrote:
Bee wrote:

Oooh I wish we'd been able to go, will look for the pics once you beat FB to a pulp and make it play.

Princesita wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

It's ok now thanks Marisol

Thanks for checking Zoonie Smile

Zoonie wrote:

Thank you
And I feel the same way about your pictures, so much nature over there![strike]

Thanks, the fox has just been here looking for food - right up to the door, by Dennis's tree, and the tree is attracting lots of birds, very sweet.

sorry guys - gotta go now - RL calling :snowcry:

Borought Market pics are uploaded - took only few at the palce was really busy.

I will talk to you in the evening once I caught up with all the chores that weren't done yesterday

OK Bee, I'm just lazing until a late breakfast and then we have to go and do food shopping.

I'm going to look at your pics, but yes, I bet it was packed out!

Poor animals that live outside now, hard to find any food I think. We've got those small food balls for birds hanging outside. Kept the cats in, again, they were so grateful!

See you later Bee!

Toulouse wrote:
Poor animals that live outside now, hard to find any food I think. We've got those small food balls for birds hanging outside. Kept the cats in, again, they were so grateful!

See you later Bee!

Socks went out last night!

The fox is feasting on left over lasagne congratulations

Princesita wrote:
I'm getting sleepy so I'm going to bed ..... i will see you tomorrow *hugs*

Sorry I was awol a while...catching up on all sorts of PMs.
I'll be pleased when everyone gets here and settles.

Saying that, are there any problems finding your way around anyone?

lyniroquai wrote:
Morning everyone congratulations

Hiya Lyn, how are you? and how's that lovely little bundle of yours?

Zoonie wrote:

He did? He's nuts But he's still young, right? I hear the youngest cat just went outside too, think he has a lot of fun running around in the snow congratulations
When I went to bed last night, he crawled next to me, so I let him stay with me for a half an hour and then put him back on his chair. Think he wanted some warm company :-)

See you in a moment,

Yes Socks is crazy!

I'm tucking in to lovely scrambled eggs on toast YUM

Zoonie wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

See you later Bee!

Princesita wrote:
I'm getting sleepy so I'm going to bed ..... i will see you tomorrow *hugs*

Sorry I was awol a while...catching up on all sorts of PMs.
I'll be pleased when everyone gets here and settles.

Saying that, are there any problems finding your way around anyone?

lyniroquai wrote:
Morning everyone congratulations

Hiya Lyn, how are you? and how's that lovely little bundle of yours?

heya Gill and sophie, goodnite marisol :friends:

Anyone know of a good deal on a frozen turkey???

my lil puppy rambo is gorgeous, hes very well behaved even though hes only 10 weeks old awwwww <3

Zoonie wrote:
Lyn, I haven't even thought about turkey yet congratulations

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing im off in search of a good cheap deal!!

I cant be having paying £20 odd quid for one!!!

I'm searchin for a cheap cheerful one haha!!!

cya l8rz

lyniroquai wrote:
ot;lyniroquai"]Morning everyone congratulations

Anyone know of a good deal on a frozen turkey???

Hi lyn ..nice to meet you
Tesco did have frozen turkeys half price ...£20 instead of £40 ..but suppose it depends on the size you want and if you want fresh ...first time in years I haven't bought one ..I feel lost Ashamed Even when I lived in the Middle East we had turkey for xmas !!

I'm here.. but just passing through on my way to a smoke.. will be back soon if anyone is still around then

Morning Audrey, Morning Frannie, be careful with us.

Go follow your nose Lyn and hunt out the bargains congratulations

Audrey, you need to know that Frannie

a) usually has two 'mornings' when she comes visit us

i.e. she gets up in the middle of the night, chats for a bit, goes back to bed, and then comes back at a more realistic 'morning' time

and

b) goes walkabout with her lap top and takes us with her congratulations

I have a huge question.. is there a way to get more than 4 posts per page?

hello Audrey nice to meet you. I'm Frannie and live in the states.. Ohio to be exact

Lea is looking in to that Frannie, so far we think it's forum default.

I'm very well thanks and had a good sleep last night - still trying to keep the cats happy congratulations

psssst -
think I have 10 posts per page, which includes the reprise of the very first post of the thread.

Gill.. I have to go... just not feeling well at all.. will try to catch you later

Right folks .. another few minutes and i'm out of here ...last minute bits to do ..then taking my mother out for lunch and we are on our way ......have a fantastic Christmas and all the best for next year ...see you all Jan 5th :cold: :merry:

Enjoy your lunch Audrey and hope you all have a smooth journey and a wonderful holiday

Bon Voyage ?

Morning Pedj, I'm just playing around with pics and so on to fancy up the first post Smile
How are you?

Wish - freezing here (literally) so I'm sweating on whether our oil gets here tomorrow!
How are you? I saw your were 'over there' first thing, I'm trying to help Armell to get on here, but am a bit worried about Kijo?

Zoonie wrote:
Wish - freezing here (literally) so I'm sweating on whether our oil gets here tomorrow!
How are you? I saw your were 'over there' first thing, I'm trying to help Armell to get on here, but am a bit worried about Kijo?

I'm doing great today thanks
Gosh I really hope the oil arrives otherwise things could be quite unpleasant for you at Christmas :cold: :cold:

Not sure what the problem is for Armell - she says the site will not allow her password, but I wonder if she knows she has to register first.

I saw Kijo's post, but wasn't early enough to catch her. I always just miss her and Tanya unless I'm up super early.

I think change is always difficult isn't it ? I'm still trading on the other place and of course, I need to chat with Armell in the mornings as always, but it's no problem to be in 2 places at once for me (most of my RL is like that actually congratulations )

I meant to ask you - did PIF also go under in the mass deletion ? I must send a note to Debbie, but I cannot find them anywhere Sad

Fingers crossed for oil, as if we run out, we need the engineers to sort out the boiler again too! Sad

Am not sure with Armell, she says her daughter helped her, so she should in theory be ok. Lea has emailed her password to her again.

PIF has gone, after they deleted everything Joey and Pinky decided not to bother again.

I've sent an in game note to Kijo, don't think the weekend is the best time to catch her really.

I had a bit of a lie in today congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hii.....everyone..........whats you doing ..............nice trip kasi.......:DDD

Hi there Pedj@ congratulations Sorry missed your post there.
How's your day going ?

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
tnx zoonie......i just baying some holiday food ........and trying to decorate my hous.......:DDDD

Oooh now baking is something I don't really do - bet the house smells lovely though?

We did our decorating next weekend, so I'm supposed to making a 4 day menu plan for Christmas, and a shopping list so nothing's forgotten.

My OH is playing with Socks (the foster cat) and a very long length of string congratulations
 decemb11.jpg

Oh wow, this is well cool, there's a built in icon above, to host images off your own PC and upload them directly here - impressive!

It is, she's spreading herself too thinly congratulations

Just nosing at the site for the Hotel where Jamie Cullen's reported to be getting married ...I want to go!

(to the hotel, not the wedding congratulations)

Zoonie wrote:
It is, she's spreading herself too thinly congratulations

Just nosing at the site for the Hotel where Jamie Cullen's reported to be getting married ...I want to go!

(to the hotel, not the wedding congratulations)

Hunton Park right ? I think it is V. nice - I have some friends who live not far from there.
I still think they look an "odd" couple - she's so tall and he is tiny lol

Well, I have almost finished ALL the cleaning and the washing basked (and the ironing one) is empty

I am having a cup of tea and listening the Archers Omni :-)

No Wish, it's Lime Wood, it looks wonderful. Being overseen by the guy who co-founded Hotel du Vin, and is financed by one of Britain's most secretive billionaires, according to what I'm googling - Jim Ratcliffe, chemicals Tsar.

They are a strange looking couple, but they seem very much in love (I guess?)

Zoonie wrote:
No Wish, it's Lime Wood, it looks wonderful. Being overseen by the guy who co-founded Hotel du Vin, and is financed by one of Britain's most secretive billionaires, according to what I'm googling - Jim Ratcliffe, chemicals Tsar.

They are a strange looking couple, but they seem very much in love (I guess?)

Oh Wow - not far from us then. That's a fab venue ! Much nicer than Hunton Park I think ;-)