Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

Well worth the visit I think, The Scullery looks a nice place to eat.

Zoonie wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
tnx zoonie......i just baying some holiday food ........and trying to decorate my hous.......:DDDD

Oooh now baking is something I don't really do - bet the house smells lovely though?

We did our decorating next weekend, so I'm supposed to making a 4 day menu plan for Christmas, and a shopping list so nothing's forgotten.

My OH is playing with Socks (the foster cat) and a very long length of string congratulations
 decemb11.jpg

awwwwwwwwww...........your cat is soooo cute...........this is my........:DDDDDD

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
awwwwwwwwww...........your cat is soooo cute...........this is my........:DDDDDD

aaaaw lovely.

That's not my cat - we're just fostering him as he's been abandoned, and the local rehoming charity are trying to find him a loving family.
We've called him Socks as we don't know his name.
We have another old cat, we call him Dennis, who was also abandoned, he's probably 9 or 10 and he's not very happy to have the youngster around. We're coping for now, but it's not for us long term.

ahhh.......ok........my we call him Macak because we can't to find any name for it .........acrualy Macak is Cat on serbian..........heheheh

LOL, well, it's a name that suits then - better than Spot or even Dog congratulations

Hi Chip, I can spare a few more minutes, then I have to change the bedlinen and do some serious chores Sad

We're pretty well confined to the house due to the weather, but I haven't done 95% of what I should've been doing congratulations

How are you?

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Chip, I can spare a few more minutes, then I have to change the bedlinen and do some serious chores Sad

We're pretty well confined to the house due to the weather, but I haven't done 95% of what I should've been doing congratulations

How are you?

Hi Zoonie! Yes I have lots on my "to do" list today too! Sorry I left so abruptly yesterday...I kept losing connection to internet and had to give up.

Are you getting a lot of snow there? We got quite a bit in the beginning of last week but has been pretty quiet now for a few days. Temps are very low though....no more than 25 degrees and has been in the teens at some points!

I'm doing ok...have a lot to get done before Christmas...need to spend most of the day baking and doing laundry!

tweet40 wrote:
awww... those kitties are so cute!
hi chippy! nice to meet you congratulations

Hi Tweet! Thanks, nice to meet you too!!

Chippy wrote:
lyniroquai wrote:
Hiya everyone congratulations

Hi lyn!!! How are you?

Heya chip, Im a bit stressed TBH!!!

My 3 yr old son is being the biggest pain in the butt ever!!!
and xmas shopping today was just hell!!! I wanted to beat someone with a stick with rusty nails in it!!!!

I'm liking the background colors a lot better now...much easier to view everything!

lyniroquai wrote:
Chippy wrote:
lyniroquai wrote:

Hi lyn!!! How are you?

and xmas shopping today was just hell!!! I wanted to beat someone with a stick with rusty nails in it!!!!

:sarcastic: And that is the only reason I am happy about not buying Christmas gifts this year! I am certainly not missing the "holiday rush"!!!

Ahhh...the pleasures I have to look forward to for when we have children.....and I think my dogs are bad!!! LOL

lyniroquai wrote:
How are you chip??

I'm good, thanks....have a bunch of baking and cleaning to do today so thought I'd come on here for a few to prolong my procrastination!!!! Laughing

Everyone here has been so kind and welcoming, and the Admin and Mods really do listen to all suggestions and problems :good:

I liked the dark colours for effect, but not for a length visit.

Lyn, did you get a turkey? or just a cob on? congratulations

We've had no more snow yet since Thursday Chip, but it's below freezing and despite some bright sun today, nothing's melted.
The trains are off again today, so not sure how OH will get on tomorrow - if he can't get out though, he will just have to work from here again.

I wish my house smelt of baking, but I hardly ever bake really - it's going to start smelling of a roast dinner soon, so not so bad.

Zoonie wrote:
Everyone here has been so kind and welcoming, and the Admin and Mods really do listen to all suggestions and problems :good:

We've had no more snow yet since Thursday Chip, but it's below freezing and despite some bright sun today, nothing's melted.
The trains are off again today, so not sure how OH will get on tomorrow - if he can't get out though, he will just have to work from here again.

I wish my house smelt of baking, but I hardly ever bake really - it's going to start smelling of a roast dinner soon, so not so bad.

Yes I've noticed that so far about this forum! Very good first impression for sure.

Yeah we have had no melting either but luckily we don't have to rely on trains....

I never bake either but I figured since I couldn't buy people actual gifts this year the least I could do is to bake some cookies and candy to give to them....

Roast sound delicious!!!

Chippy wrote:
lyniroquai wrote:
Chippy wrote:
lyniroquai wrote:

Hi lyn!!! How are you?

:sarcastic: And that is the only reason I am happy about not buying Christmas gifts this year! I am certainly not missing the "holiday rush"!!!

Ahhh...the pleasures I have to look forward to for when we have children.....and I think my dogs are bad!!! LOL

I dont blame you for not buying chrimbo pressies! It costs more and more each year!
I'm nearly into pauper territory!!! LOL!
My puppy is better behaved than my youngest son! OMG!! Ive never known such a demanding little boy!!!!!!
:snowrant: OOOOhh!! My blood is nearly at boiling point today!..............................................

Rant over!!! :snowwink:

lyniroquai wrote:
Chippy wrote:
lyniroquai wrote:
Chippy wrote:
lyniroquai wrote:

Hi lyn!!! How are you?

I dont blame you for not buying chrimbo pressies! It costs more and more each year!
I'm nearly into pauper territory!!! LOL!
My puppy is better behaved than my youngest son! OMG!! Ive never known such a demanding little boy!!!!!!
:snowrant: OOOOhh!! My blood is nearly at boiling point today!..............................................

Rant over!!! :snowwink:

LOL! Yeah it is so expensive and the list of people to buy for gets longer and longer...but with our upcoming wedding we just couldn't do it this year....

Rant all you want...that's what we're here for! I just hope your day gets better!

Maybe I should get the bar open Lyn? (and keep one for later for Chip!)
Food shopping at this time of year is very stressful without dealing with a stroppy 3 year old, I don't envy you.

Have you both found what you need here? there's a good help section for FB links, Signatures/Avatars etc.

Zoonie wrote:
Food shopping at this time of year is very stressful without dealing with a stroppy 3 year old, I don't envy you.

Have you both found what you need here? there's a good help section for FB links, Signatures/Avatars etc.

Laughing Yes I may need a bar later!!!!

I have found my way pretty much....having trouble putting my siggy picture up though. No problem with avatar but can't figure out how to do the other...

Zoonie wrote:

haha!!! Yeah I did get a turkey, a 9lb for only £8.19 from lidl bargain!
I also got the biggest cob on ever hahaha!!!
My OH was goin out the door to go to the park with his cousins!!!! Anyone wud think hes single the way he acts sometimes!!!
My eldest son is staying at my mom and dads but hes rang me to fetch him coz he misses the puppy LOL!!!
Stroll on New year!!!!! Bah humbug!! (only today tho!!!)

Wish Fairy wrote:
Afternoon all.
Sorry i wanderd off earlier congratulations

Hi Wish!!! How are you????

Zoonie wrote:
Ready for Dawn

sparkl11.gif

sparkl10.jpg

She's on her way!

Nice

Chippy wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Afternoon all.

Chip - gosh what a surprise. How are you ?

...and Lyn, after the day you've had we really SHOULD open the bar

Chippy wrote:

I have found my way pretty much....having trouble putting my siggy picture up though. No problem with avatar but can't figure out how to do the other...

We'll count you in then!

I haven't tried using the old Sig piccie, maybe it's too big for here?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Afternoon all.

I thought it was something I said?

or that you'd rushed off to storm that Hotel!

BTW Chip, if you don't know what getting a cob on means, it's when you get in a bad mood (or get the hump as we say) congratulations

Good bargain for the turkey though Lyn!

It's sunset here already, the sky's going red!

Zoonie wrote:

I need a bar open for me constantly haha!!!

Ohhh yeah i need to get myself a siggy in here congratulations

OK I'm going to do a half hour of intensive chores, then come back and open the bar and watch silly Deal of No Deal, if Dawn arrives, point her at her Avatar pic above would you please? and, if she needs help doing it and her siggie, there's a thread out in the main forum on the Help Board Smile

See you in a bit.

Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Ready for Dawn

sparkl11.gif

sparkl10.jpg

She's on her way!

Nice

Chippy wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Afternoon all.

Chip - gosh what a surprise. How are you ?

...and Lyn, after the day you've had we really SHOULD open the bar

Smile I'm good Wish!! How are you? I've been missing you guys...life has gotten so hectic lately!

Zoonie wrote:
Chippy wrote:

We'll count you in then!

I haven't tried using the old Sig piccie, maybe it's too big for here?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Afternoon all.

I thought it was something I said?

or that you'd rushed off to storm that Hotel!

BTW Chip, if you don't know what getting a cob on means, it's when you get in a bad mood (or get the hump as we say) congratulations

Good bargain for the turkey though Lyn!

It's sunset here already, the sky's going red!

I couldn't even figure out how to put in a picture...I think Frannie was using hers...I'll have to ask her.

I was going to ask about the "cob" but wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer! Laughing Thanks for clarifying!!!

Zoonie wrote:
OK I'm going to do a half hour of intensive chores, then come back and open the bar and watch silly Deal of No Deal, if Dawn arrives, point her at her Avatar pic above would you please? and, if she needs help doing it and her siggie, there's a thread out in the main forum on the Help Board Smile

See you in a bit.

I'm here, I'm here, here I am.... ?

I do need help, you might have known hey?

Zoonie wrote:

See you in a bit.

cya in a mo, Im off 4 a lie down as my OH has finally come back in congratulations

byeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dawn!!!

Well guys I really must get the lead out and get my butt in the kitchen to start this baking....I'll come on for a bit tomorrow when I get to work!!!!

Nice to chat with you all...I've missed everyone.

lyniroquai wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Afternoon all.

heya sharon, how are you?

I;m great thanks Lyn - I think my day was a lot less stressy than yours matey Laughing

DawnyDawn wrote:
I'm here, here I am :dancing:

Hey Dawn - nice to see ya !

lyniroquai wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

I need a bar open for me constantly haha!!!

Ohhh yeah i need to get myself a siggy in here congratulations

Well, I'm gonna open the bar now for you - cheers

Gill - see you soon

Chippy - I;m doing great thanks. Just finished my cleaning-fest today Laughing

Hey everyone went!

OK I'm going to do some serious visits, I've been away over night and didn't do anything other than collect the lottery and open the calender. I need serious coins for tomorrow, so I'll be back later or tomorrow.

Gill thanks for sorting my siggy, I *think* I've done the avvy and I'll try the sig tomorrw

DawnyDawn wrote:
Hey everyone went!

OK I'm going to do some serious visits, I've been away over night and didn't do anything other than collect the lottery and open the calender. I need serious coins for tomorrow, so I'll be back later or tomorrow.

Gill thanks for sorting my siggy, I *think* I've done the avvy and I'll try the sig tomorrw

Hey Dawn - I;m still here. Gonna send you a little mail :winked:

DawnyDawn wrote:
I did it!!!!

I'm off to do the siggy right now, before I forget how I did it LOL xx

Dawn - I didn't realise we were not FB friends - can you accept my FR please congratulations

Wish Fairy wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:
Hey everyone went!

Hey Dawn - I;m still here. Gonna send you a little mail :winked:

Sorry Wish, I thought everyone had gone.

OK I'll wait for the mail

DawnyDawn wrote:
Accepted Wish, thank you for adding me hun

Thanks - gift on way ;-)

Zoonie wrote:
I'm back!!!

How was D or ND ? (it makes me cringe to watch it actually
Laughing )

BTW - I took the liberty of opening the bar

back for a bit.. hi Gill Sharon and Dawn.. not sure who else is here

Good initiative Wish congratulations

It's on now- OH and I play our own game, being the Banker and second guessing what the Contestant is going to do, we have a bit of a book going just for fun!

Frannie, Angel, how are you feeling????