Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

Zoonie wrote:
I'm back!!!

Hi hun ? I made it, and i did the avvy, but had a look at the siggy and haven't the time right now. I can't stay much longer I'm starving and need to either cook or fetch take out LOL x

I'm here.. that's saying a bit. as this mornig I couldn't take all the graphics

Zoonie wrote:
You two need to get a wish list up in your signatures! congratulations

LOL - Gimme a break here. I managed to get my avvie working last night and today I managed multi-quote(finally)
Siggies and wish list another time :-)

Frannie wrote:
back for a bit.. hi Gill Sharon and Dawn.. not sure who else is here

Hey Frannie - how're you feeling ? Better I hope

DawnyDawn wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
I'm back!!!

Hi hun ? I made it, and i did the avvy, but had a look at the siggy and haven't the time right now. I can't stay much longer I'm starving and need to either cook or fetch take out LOL x

a hint on siggie.... you need to 'give it permission' on the profile page first.. then you can place the siggie

am really not a whole lot better, but the room is not spinning... the other thing.. the by product of all the high sugars.. is sheer torture.. hate woman problems

[quote="Wish Fairy"]

DawnyDawn wrote:
Accepted Wish, thank you for adding me hun

Thanks - gift on way ;-)

/quote]
Wish thank you so much for the gift, it's so generous of you hunny; I really appreciate it.

DawnyDawn wrote:

You've made me hungry now too!
See Frannie can help you with the siggie, I thought she would. I captured yours from the old site, but when I hosted it, it was too small.

I've put instructions up on the first post for multi quoting and also a couple of other things - e.g. you can upload images direct from your PC on the icon above that's just to the left of the image button (with the tree on it).

We all need a bit of time to play with things and sort it out.

Frannie wrote:
I'm here.. that's saying a bit. as this mornig I couldn't take all the graphics

You do have your appointment tomorrow don't you Frannie?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
You two need to get a wish list up in your signatures! congratulations

LOL - Gimme a break here. I managed to get my avvie working last night and today I managed multi-quote(finally)
Siggies and wish list another time :-)

You're right congratulations

umm no appointment... no time.. it will wait till after Christmas... and will call for a script. so that's 1/2 way there

Frannie wrote:
ooops.. that's the preferences page for siggies....

€Thanks for the pointer Frannie, I'll look at it tomorrow and I'm sorry you're not feeling well hun xx

It's great to be here and I'd love to stay but I really have to go and sort out some food for us.

I'll see you all tomorrow hopefully have a great day/night

xx :rudolf: :friends: x

ps I'm loving the smilies xx

DawnyDawn wrote:
Frannie wrote:
ooops.. that's the preferences page for siggies....

€Thanks for the pointer Frannie, I'll look at it tomorrow and I'm sorry you're not feeling well hun xx

It's great to be here and I'd love to stay but I really have to go and sort out some food for us.

I'll see you all tomorrow hopefully have a great day/night

xx :rudolf: :friends: x

ps I'm loving the smilies xx

Bye Dawn - have a good meal

I too, am LOVING, the smilies These are my faves
:rudolf:

ok.. so sorry but I have to run... will try to spend more time tomorrow

Frannie wrote:
ok.. so sorry but I have to run... will try to spend more time tomorrow

Bye to you too Frannie. I really hope you're feeling better tomorrow. Take care

Oh my word - I just saw next weeks items :merry:
I think we need to visit and scrub.....

Byeee Frannie, I wish I could do something for you.
Bye Dawn, see you soon.

I've just had the funniest PM ever, all smilies, zillions of them!

I take it my friend Smorkle (OUR friend Smorkle) is pleased we set up here!

Marlies is on her way and I've had a note from Elvis who's going to join and come see us when he can congratulations

OMG! i just wanted to welcome everyone that's new to PSFC! i'm REALLY excited that you guys are here!!!!!

It's nice that people are coming over...I think we're missing a few. I may try to check on some others later this week (Starla & Zog in particular) just to make sure they are ok and that they should come visit us :-)

smorkle wrote:
OMG! i just wanted to welcome everyone that's new to PSFC! i'm REALLY excited that you guys are here!!!!!

Hey Smorkle - nice to meet you and thanks for the Welcome :good:

Jeanie!!!!

How excited are you? congratulations I loved your PM!

and you can help everyone settle in too.

I need to message Pernille for one, and Ayesha and Aresha...I must check who else.
Zog knows already and HnyBny (Regina)

It's going to take a wee while though.

Tan Tan!!!

BTW you guys, Smorkle is an old friend of mine from ooooh quite early PIF days is it?

Zoonie wrote:
Jeanie!!!!

I need to message Pernille for one, and Ayesha and Aresha...I must check who else.

Tan Tan!!!

BTW you guys, Smorkle is an old friend of mine from ooooh quite early PIF days is it?

ok, i'm back. i had to immediately add c&g to my siggy!!!
yup! back in the old pif days! hee hee.
i'm really really excited you guys are here. PLEASE if there is anything i can do or answer, let me know.. SmileSmile

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi guys .... just dropped by for a minute!!

How is everyone??

Hey Tanya :-)

Zoonie wrote:
Jeanie!!!!

Tan Tan!!!

It is going to take a while, we must get Army going :-)
Yea - I think Smorkle and I met before too maybe

Helloooo!
Is this the right thread? Or should I look for everyone somewhere else?
So complicated!

Zoonie wrote:
Jeanie!!!!

Tan Tan!!!

I just wanted to drop by and say Hi!! I am at work on the dinosaur computer!! it has taken me almost my whole break just to get here..Sad

Marlies wrote:
Helloooo!
So complicated!

let me know if you need help navigating around the site. and let me know what is confusing so i can tell mr. mayor. he is always glad to hear feedback on how to make things better!

Wish Fairy wrote:

It is going to take a while, we must get Army going :-)
Yea - I think Smorkle and I met before too maybe

Marlies wrote:
Helloooo!
So complicated!

Hey marlies, you are totally in the right place congratulations

smorkle wrote:
Marlies wrote:
Helloooo!
So complicated!

let me know if you need help navigating around the site. and let me know what is confusing so i can tell mr. mayor. he is always glad to hear feedback on how to make things better!

Ok thanks! At first, I didn't know how to get to this thread, but I found it now congratulations

Wish Fairy wrote:

Hey marlies, you are totally in the right place congratulations

Awesome! :dance4:

Marlies wrote:
Helloooo!
So complicated!

Hun, as Wish said, it's so complicated you came straight to the right place! so glad you came :dancing:

TanyaRC wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Jeanie!!!!

Tan Tan!!!

I just wanted to drop by and say Hi!! I am at work on the dinosaur computer!! it has taken me almost my whole break just to get here..Sad

Oh no!

Tanya I only really said Hi and then you were gone Sad Look out for Lea and her family, they set off in our morning! (flying from Manchester)

smorkle wrote:

I have 2 questions, will type them separately for you (to isolate them) congratulations

Marlies - can you check your FB link 'cos it takes me to my home page?
I think there's been a problem with security settings on FB since the changes there.

You need at least one item in your FB profile set to "everyone" I think, before your URL will be able to be viewed by anyone. It seems to have happened to a lot of people :blush3:

[quote="Zoonie"]
Marlies wrote:

Hun, as Wish said, it's so complicated you came straight to the right place! so glad you came :dancing:

Of course eh! Can never stay away too long! :victory:

hee hee. zoonie, yes, i agree. here i am.
if i don't respond right away, i'm sorry. i'm trying to send out prizes in BAC right now.

questions? ask away!

OK my queries

1. I do a lot of multi quoting, and even on ordinary replies, when you're typing and insert a smilie, it always goes to the end of the post? not sure why

2. If I'm logged in the forums, then click on the forum home page, it looks like I'm logged out?

I was thinking that maybe the spoilers have been taken off the front page? I just wonder if I'm doing something wrong there?

I'm not doing BACS maths - having too much trouble sorting out my finances at home congratulations

Oh no, just seen the weather report, Lea and her family are due to fly out of Manchester tomorrow and it's not looking good for them Sad

Zoonie wrote:
OK my queries

1. I do a lot of multi quoting, and even on ordinary replies, when you're typing and insert a smilie, it always goes to the end of the post? not sure why

it does do that and i have no answer for you. everything goes to the very end. i usually just pick it up from the bottom to retrieve it. i'll ask steve about that cuz that bugs me too. i've just never asked. lol

Zoonie wrote:
2. If I'm logged in the forums, then click on the forum home page, it looks like I'm logged out?

I was thinking that maybe the spoilers have been taken off the front page? I just wonder if I'm doing something wrong there?

no, you're not doing anything wrong. that link just takes you back to the the home page if you want to see the highlights all on one page. once you log in you stay logged on. the spoilers were removed cuz people were just looking at the spoilers and not coming in...and we don't want that! hee hee.

i don't think i really answered your questions. LOL. i'm sorry Ashamed
i will find out for you about the emoticons and other things going to the bottom.

Zoonie wrote:
I'm not doing BACS maths - having too much trouble sorting out my finances at home congratulations

LOL. i think this week's question (although easy) scared everyone off cuz of the length.
promise this next weeks will be an easy one! and short!!

Oh Zoonie - you cannot be serious :negative:
That is gonna suck for them. I checked though and whislt there are some delays they have been diverting some flights to B'ham abd clearing runways madly. If they can actually get to the airport ...it could be ok
Let's hope they make it to Florida in time for Xmas day at least

Zoonie wrote:
Oh no, just seen the weather report, Lea and her family are due to fly out of Manchester tomorrow and it's not looking good for them Sad

Poor them! Yeah same problem in Belgium. There are no planes today and the Eurostar isn't working either.
I was supposed to go to London for Christmas shopping. Good thing my plans got cancelled in time, otherwise I'd be so disappointed!

No worries Jeanie, once you realise, you deal with it, but if the smilies went where you click, it would be good.

Completely understand about people just looking at spoilers and not joining - I was just used to seeing them on the front page, I found them in the Forums now though - not bowled over this week.

Depends Wish, what happens over night I guess. OH has a sinking feeling. Our trains have been off all day again and the 'Live Running Information' is still from 12.56 (at 17.51)

Marlies, the Eurostar was awful wasn't it? poor people stuck there. Shame your plans went awry but as it turned out, probably for the best.

i've already posted it on the mods board to be addressed. i'm surprised no one (including myself) has ever brought that up before. it is a bit annoying!

oh no, i really hope lea and her family are able to make it!!

Zoonie wrote:

Marlies, the Eurostar was awful wasn't it? poor people stuck there. Shame your plans went awry but as it turned out, probably for the best.

Yes really awful! Our plans got cancelled 2 weeks ago because it was so expensive to find last-minute tickets. But now I'm gonna couch surf with a friend in Marseille in January. First, we wanted to go to Dublin, but I think Marseille is better in January because of the weather, isn't it?
Really looking forward to it though!

smorkle wrote:
i've already posted it on the mods board to be addressed. i'm surprised no one (including myself) has ever brought that up before. it is a bit annoying!

congratulations trust me to be a pain!
Thanks, will wait and see if anything can change, if not, it's just the way it is, no big deal.

Marlies wrote:

Yes really awful! Our plans got cancelled 2 weeks ago because it was so expensive to find last-minute tickets. But now I'm gonna couch surf with a friend in Marseille in January. First, we wanted to go to Dublin, but I think Marseille is better in January because of the weather, isn't it?
Really looking forward to it though!

Well, first off, I'm not very keen on Dublin to be honest, although admittedly it's a long time since we were there, so on that count, I'd plump for Marseille - but being with a friend will be good anywhere.

As for London - SO expensive!
You'd be better coming when the sales are on.

Did you hear that Cherry (my ED) is now working for Selfridges (in their Press Office) she's meeting lots of famous people congratulations (some good, some not so good!)

Sorry - ws just checking the flights (am Geek - sorry)

Good news - no Orlando flights cancelled so far - all departed as normal today at least.

Marlies -
Re: Dublin - I liked it, but WAY too expensive!
Marseille - mmm ok, but I prefer Nice personally.

London - I like it, but agree with Gill - again, to expensive (although of course, you're gonna benefit from good exchange rate at least :-)

smorkle wrote:

Our weather report
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1237246/Christmas-getaway-chaos-heavy-snow-closes-roads-forces-airports-cancel-flights.html

To be frank, it's nowhere near as bad as many other places, but we just seem to go to pieces here when we have even the slightest deviation from so-so weather

Zoonie wrote:

Well, first off, I'm not very keen on Dublin to be honest, although admittedly it's a long time since we were there, so on that count, I'd plump for Marseille - but being with a friend will be good anywhere.

As for London - SO expensive!
You'd be better coming when the sales are on.

Did you hear that Cherry (my ED) is now working for Selfridges (in their Press Office) she's meeting lots of famous people congratulations (some good, some not so good!)

My plan is to visit as many "big" cities as possible, and now we've found out about couch surfing, it's a lot easier to make that happen. So Dublin is still on the list! In September, we're going to backpack through Portugal and crash at other people's couch. I'm so excited!

I didn't know that about your daughter! Didn't she have a different job a couple of weeks ago? Anyway, congrats! So awesome that she's meeting famous people. Does she like the job?

Hey guys... stopping by for a quick hello.... so very busy here right before the holidays, and today is my husband's birthday!

Thought I would check out the new digs... it's different! I'm going to have to find some time to look around figure things out!

Wish Fairy wrote:
Sorry - ws just checking the flights (am Geek - sorry)

Good news - no Orlando flights cancelled so far - all departed as normal today at least.

Marlies -
Re: Dublin - I liked it, but WAY too expensive!
Marseille - mmm ok, but I prefer Nice personally.

London - I like it, but agree with Gill - again, to expensive (although of course, you're gonna benefit from good exchange rate at least :-)

I've been to Nice a couple of years ago and I really liked it. Am definitely gonna go back some time, but now it wasn't on the list with cheap flights congratulations
What's so expensive in London? The food, hotels, train,...?

Zoonie wrote:

To be frank, it's nowhere near as bad as many other places, but we just seem to go to pieces here when we have even the slightest deviation from so-so weather

hee hee us too. it's the same here. anytime the weather isn't warm and a little rain starts to drop, people forget how to function i think!

hi hi jengirlie!!